Pit bull, yellow lab, black lab mix, sheltie/aussie, and a Saint Bernard!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Meet Adrian, the pit bull (mix)! She was found running stray, and was in a foster home before coming to FOHA. She is good with dogs and kids, knows some commands, and is just the sweetest thing!

This is Jullian, obviously a yellow lab. She was also found as a stray. She has an application already of course, pretty yellow lab pups never last long. ;)

This is her "throw the cuz!" face.

This handsome guy is Chourney, I'm thinking lab/shepherd mix perhaps. He decided my slip lead was the best toy everrrr. lol

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
This pretty boy is Sobe, I'm thinking sheltie/aussie mix. He's very skittish right now, but he did have the courage to sniff me and lick me, so I know he wants to bond, he's just overwhelmed at the moment.

"I haz a scared."

And this is Dutchess, the saint! She has had quite a life so far. She has had three homes before coming to FOHA! Dutchess was surrendered to a shelter because her first home moved. This shelter adopted her to a home with a small child, however being a rowdy Saint puppy, Dutchess proved too much for this home and was returned. This shelter then adopted her to a home where a daycare was run, and she of course came back AGAIN. Thus FOHA took her in since we can actually, you know, screen homes instead of just doing "first-come, first serve" like a great many of the kill shelters around here. Dutchess will need somebody who can give her a secure, stable home so that her confidence can be built up again (she is a little leash reactive to other dogs because of this, but isn't actually DA), and someone to work on her basic training, since she is still a pup (I really don't think she's older than 8 months to a year).

I know this pic is overexposed, but I think its funny.

What happens when you tell an active Saint Bernard pup to sit and try to take a pic? You get a picture of her mouth! :rolleyes:

That's all!

Paige

Let it be
This batch is really beautiful. I feel so sorry for that Saint pup. That was my dear Bandit. Passed from home to home and he's such a great dog. How no one else wanted him is beyond me. Little bit of work and he's such an awesome dog.

cricketsmygirl

Angels in waiting....
Beautiful dogs, I just love dutchess but maybe I'm a little biased, my step dad has a saint and they are beautiful loving dogs. They can be in a home with children but that's a lot of dog for some people to handle.

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
The sheltie/aussie is lovely as is dutchess. I have never understood why people return dogs if their kids get knocked over. My kids get knocked over all the time, for various reasons. Then they get up. End of story.

Saintgirl

Poor Dutchess...the number one reason Saints are rehomed is because they get too big... Come on people---DO YOUR RESEARCH! I hope that she finds the loving home that she deserves. Reminds me of my boys story, we were his 3rd family by the time he was 10 months old.

Your aussie/sheltie looks pure aussie to me. Just badly bred.

Cute bunch! Hope they all find forever homes quickly.

Members online

No members online now.