Secret Santa Gift Opening!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I was going to wait to reveal my SS... but we opened our gifts today, and I just can't wait.

So...

Thank you so freaking much Toller_08/Devon! OMG!

I'll gush as I go along in the photos. ;)

First, the card, I had to show it off because it's so CUTE. I'm a loser and accidentally tore a section on the bottom. :( Also, blurry. Oops... but you've all seen these pics recently!

The card alone made me squee. Then we opened gifts.

What iz this?

Ohmygoodness! The tag says it all!

I've seen these online before and have coveted them... Finn LOVES these kinds of toys! I had never seen the dinosaur one before, though!

After removing the extra eggs bag and tags... and immediately after Finn realized the toy squeaks.

JUMPCATCH

-MORE-

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Finn figured out the gist of it pretty quick, as he has some similar toys. ;) Before we opened more gifts, he kept removing the eggs and bugging me to put them back... for a good half hour. He LOVES these types of toys, no joke.

Then the next gift, which was quite small. I let Finn start to open it, then realized it wasn't a toy...

... it was a new collar! A beautiful one too, it makes me think of British Columbia. :) I LOVE the Inuit designs. Such a quintessentially Canadian collar. (pics of the collar on him later!)

The last gift, he tore into quickly. A new Nylabone! WOO! Never seen this shape of Nylabone before!

Finn approves of Nylabones. They iz good.

He was starting to REALLY tire out from the excitement at this point. :p

-TWO MORE-

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Took him out for potty and got some photos of his new collar! I LOVE the colour on him.

Thank you a million times over, Devon, for the awesome awesome gifts! Finn LOVES them, as you can see. :D

I'm finally sending out my package tomorrow (express!) and I can't WAIT to see everyone else's SS gifts. :D

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Thanks everyone! I'm floored, Devon made awesome choices. :D I keep staring at the collar, it looks so fab on him. <3

ACooper

VERY NICE.........I love that collar too!

BUT THIS:

OMG.........this cracked me up! The look on his face is PRICELESS! I know, and I've seen lots of border collies, aussies, and herders general, but I swear I think Finn has THE most expressive face/eyes EVEH! :rofl1:

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
OMG.........this cracked me up! The look on his face is PRICELESS! I know, and I've seen lots of border collies, aussies, and herders general, but I swear I think Finn has THE most expressive face/eyes EVEH! :rofl1:
Bahahahaha, he always makes that face at the realization that a toy squeaks... "HOLY S**T it squeaks omg THROW IT FOR ME"

bubbatd

What fun !!! I wish I could have been part of SS this year !! Please everyone post pictures !!

Toller_08

Adorable pictures! I'm so glad Finn's enjoying all of his gifts! The collar was my favourite of all of them -- I searched and searched for a nice boy collar for him, and finally found one that I hoped you would like as well. :D

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Adorable pictures! I'm so glad Finn's enjoying all of his gifts! The collar was my favourite of all of them -- I searched and searched for a nice boy collar for him, and finally found one that I hoped you would like as well. :D
I LOVE it. It's so hard to find good boy collars, and you found an awesome one! He's wearing it as we speak - the rest of his collars are 3/4" from when he was younger, but 1" collars like the one you got us show up SO much better with his fur!

I don't have my camera nearby, but right at this moment, no joke, Finn is gnawing on his Nylabone, resting on top of his dinosaur eggtoy, wearing his collar. :p Making good use of his gifts.

Toller_08

I LOVE it. It's so hard to find good boy collars, and you found an awesome one! He's wearing it as we speak - the rest of his collars are 3/4" from when he was younger, but 1" collars like the one you got us show up SO much better with his fur!

I don't have my camera nearby, but right at this moment, no joke, Finn is gnawing on his Nylabone, resting on top of his dinosaur eggtoy, wearing his collar. :p Making good use of his gifts.
I was a little worried about the width, but I figured that if Dance can wear a 1" comfortably, Finn should be able to as well since they're similar in size. Silverfoot makes the same size in 3/4" as well, but the store didn't have any masculine patterns in that width for some reason. I had so much fun shopping for him -- there were so many more things I wanted to include in your package, LOL. As soon as I signed up for SS I kept hoping that you and Finn would be my recipients, so I was totally shocked when I got my PM saying that you were!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I was a little worried about the width, but I figured that if Dance can wear a 1" comfortably, Finn should be able to as well since they're similar in size. Silverfoot makes the same size in 3/4" as well, but the store didn't have any masculine patterns in that width for some reason. I had so much fun shopping for him -- there were so many more things I wanted to include in your package, LOL. As soon as I signed up for SS I kept hoping that you and Finn would be my recipients, so I was totally shocked when I got my PM saying that you were!
Awww! <3 That makes me happy. :D

And yeah, the 1" fits like a dream. I think from now on I'm getting him 1" collars. Like I said, with the longer fur on his neck patterns show up MUCH better, and I feel like the collar is more sturdy for his size. :)

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Yay for the SS reveal! :) (And for some Finnegan pictures :))

Toller, great job!
I was debating revealing so early, since I know a lot of folks haven't even sent theirs yet (myself included!) but when I opened the gifts and saw the adorable card, I HAD to. :D

She did do a great job, didn't she? :) :)

colliewog

Collies&Terriers, Oh My!
VERY NICE.........I love that collar too!

BUT THIS:

That's an "OMG ... it SQUEAKS TOO? AWESOME!!" look. :lol-sign:

Members online

No members online now.