Man Kills Friends

bubbatd

How awful !!! I'd be in a rage too and think that they should consider that .

darkchild16

We are Home.
Mom could you imagine if I came home to that?!?!? OMG Id feel bad for the world as a whole. Hence my need for a Fila LOL. (see i can always justify adding a fila)

M&M's Mommy

Owned by 3 mutts
I'm surprise no one finds the killing hedious & unexceptable. Killing 2 people would not bring his dog back. While I can't even immagine how upset he might have been at that point, killing his friends in revenge is a crime & he must be held accountable for his action.

bubbatd

Yes , it was murder , but I can't fault his gut reaction . Had I walked in on " friends " doing it to my child ,and I axed them , I'd be excused . This was his beloved dog !! Yes , we all know that a child and a dog is different , I doubt if any of us would have reacted with a shrug and lets eat !

Im not inclined to call them victims either. I agree it should be treated as a home invasion and call it a day.

Dekka

Just try me..
It is sad all the way around. How bad must things have been that people were desperate enough to try to eat their friend's dog. It's not like they wouldn't know how much he liked his dog. Were they starving. That said I can empathize with him...if I walked into anyone butchering Dekka I would prolly loose it too.

RD

Are you dead yet?
If I walked in on anyone butchering Eve, they'd wish they got such a merciful death.

Amstaffer

I would have done the same thing. They killed and butchered a member of his family....dog or not, many people view their dogs as a family member.

You can preach all the "But they were humans and it was just a dog" BS that you want but in the end the personal attachment is the same.

I would find temp. Insanity like they did with the Florida father who killed the child molester of his son.

I maybe crazy (define crazy) but that is how I feel.

Lilavati

Arbitrary and Capricious
Well, I can't say I precisely approve of him killing them . . . on the other hand, I can't blame the man. I'd probably do the same thing. Though I suspect they have a very different attitude towards dogs in Sibera . . . walking into a friend's house, killing their pet (or even their livestock) and chowing down is considered exceedingly rude in every culture I can think of. Maybe not a home invasion, but very, very, very rude. It would be rude even where they routinely eat dogs and if they were actually his 'friends' then they certainly should have known that dog wasn't food.

And yes, if I came in to find someone eating Sarama, they would find that kukuri I have is in fact NOT ornamental . . .

bubbatd

WAY beyond rude ..... unforgivable !!! I'd starve before killing a friend's dog !!

noludoru

Bored Now.
I'm afraid, in my present mood, that a few quick blows to the head with an axe would be considered merciful by comparison.
Ditto. If I found someone hurting my pets I'd go ballistic.. and they'd be lucky to leave the property without incurring hospital bills later..

If I came home and someone had killed my pet(s)? Hah. A few hacks of an axe would be a **** nice way to go. I would make sure they wished for death before I was done, and I might not be merciful enough to give them that wish.

I agree with Blue... it needs to be treated like a home invasion.. killing them (IMO) was not only perfectly warranted, but merciful in comparison to what they would get from me.

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
I might do a lot of things...killing isn't one of them. Scream yes, run for help, yes, faint dead away, yes.

I have kids to raise up...I can do that easiest by being here..as opposed to a prison cell.

I don't have any kids, so I can indulge myself . . . Plus I've got some connections to some kickin' defense attorneys ;) Also, being a woman, I have a good argument for killing someone who has walked into my home uninvited and who is brandishing a knife. And I'm not stupid enough to tell the cops I freaked out over someone killing my dog - the freaking out would be over being met by someone who wasn't supposed to be inside my house meeting me with a knife . . .

Members online

No members online now.