AVID FriendChip question.

So Josie got her chip installed yesterday. I was wondering if there is anywhere you can get a tag that tells a pound or a vet that the dog has a chip in it?

I should have put it on the tag I ordered for her, but I didn't because I'm an idiot and forgot.

RD

Are you dead yet?
You can go to petco or petsmart, where they have those dog tag makers, and for about 7 bucks you can make a tag that says "microchipped" on it (or whatever you want to write)
LOL Renee. :p

Rip's Girl said:
You can go to petco or petsmart, where they have those dog tag makers, and for about 7 bucks you can make a tag that says "microchipped" on it (or whatever you want to write)
LOL Renee. :p

Bwahhh!!! Dogged by chicks. Good Idea though...mine will read:

AVID Microchipped
www.chazhound.com
Renee and Rip'sGirl
kissed my butt

:D

You gurls rawk!!!1

Renee750il said:
Don't know.

If you take your dog to have a chip put in at the same time you get the dog a flea treatment, is it chip and dip?
I seriously want to hurt you after that terrible joke. ;-)

Renee750il said:
But my dogs won't let you :p
LOL...it reminds me of my favorite Jerry Seinfeld joke. He was talking to his dentist:

"He converted to Judaism for the jokes"

"...and that offends you as a Jew?"

"No. It offends me as a comic."

snookums

Sophie had her chip installed 2 weeks ago when she was spayed and they gave me a little plastic tag with her paperwork (the form you send in) to put on her collar. I'm surprised you didn't get one? It was pre-imprinted with her Avid number.

Members online