Picky puppy

I recently started Winnie on Innova Evo, and she was still being just as picky as she was on her old Science Diet... Eat one day, don't eat for two, eat two days, don't eat for three. Feeding her bits of Natural Balance rolls mixed in with her kibble helped- it seemed to "prime" her to eat, and once she got started eating she'd finish the whole bowl. Sometimes. :p

So we finally tried something completely different. She kept taking mouthfuls of kibble out of her dish, spitting them on the floor, then eating them from there. We decided to feed her on a plate instead of in her bowl, and voila! She now eats her whole dinner nearly every night (still won't touch food before about 9 PM, though). I feel like she's more comfortable when she can see how much food she has left to finish. Anyone else have a dog who's not unususal about what she eats, but what kind of dish she eats out of?

She kept taking mouthfuls of kibble out of her dish, spitting them on the floor, then eating them from there.
My pup does the same thing! lol.....I will have to try "serving" him on a plate ;)

Members online

No members online now.