New from Michigan

DJEtzel

Welcome! I've been a member and lurking for a few years, figured I would finally introduce myself! I know a few of the members already from RL and other forums. :)

I'm Danielle, 20 years old living with my boyfriend, three dogs, and snake in Kalamazoo, Michigan. I work at a 25 acre private dog park where my dogs get to accompany me and work as temperament test dogs, and I'm going to grooming school to open a grooming business at the dog park. I've worked at numerous shelters around here, in retail for a little while, etc. and I'm still not sure what I want to do for a living, but grooming seemed lucrative!

I have three male dogs; Frag, a 3 y/o GSD who I compete in agility and dock diving with. Sir, a 1.5 y/o APBT mix(?) that I rescued from A/C last summer, hoping to do therapy work with him and maybe dock diving. Recon, a 6 month old Border Collie who I bought for agility mainly, also trying out obedience, dock diving, frisbee, and herding. :)

noludoru

Bored Now.
Hi Danielle - welcome to chaz! Your dogs are absolutely adorable, more pictures would be welcome. :)

I want to hug Sir. . .

Last edited by a moderator:

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
There's a familiar name...but with a new face! I had no idea you got a BC pup! Congrats! Where's he from?

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
YAY!!! *tacklehugs*

So excited you are here! :D Mr. Recon is the sweetest little man. Soo many kisses! Harlow says he is super fun to play with on the couch. ;)

DJEtzel

Thank you for the compliments and welcome, everyone! I will surely have more pictures coming soon!

Hi Falon and Meagan! :D Recon sure does love couch play. What a lazy dog. Haha.

Shai, thank you! He's from Red Dog Kennels in Belleville, MI. He's Falon's Robin's half brother, and he'll be doing a LOOOOOT with me. We've already started agility and frisbee, nosework is starting in february and dock diving/herding are starting in the spring! :eek:

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Shai, thank you! He's from Red Dog Kennels in Belleville, MI. He's Falon's Robin's half brother, and he'll be doing a LOOOOOT with me. We've already started agility and frisbee, nosework is starting in february and dock diving/herding are starting in the spring! :eek:
Sounds like you guys are busy! We definitely need more pictures!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Recon had a play date today in the snow and I'm going to be getting those pictures up asap. :) How is your crew doing? I see you have an... addition as well? ;)
Hurray for snow and puppy play dates!

My crew is doing well, we are having a lot of fun :) Kim is still a hilarious herderbrain, Webster is now unretired and having fun with agility in Webster-style, and Mira is...Mira <3. And the addition is temporary! :p

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
I thought I remembered the name from another dog forum I used to frequent, seeing Frag confirmed it though. :) Recon and Sir are adorable, I can't wait to hear more and see more pictures!

DJEtzel

Hurray for snow and puppy play dates!

My crew is doing well, we are having a lot of fun :) Kim is still a hilarious herderbrain, Webster is now unretired and having fun with agility in Webster-style, and Mira is...Mira <3. And the addition is temporary! :p
That is great to hear. I look forward to seeing updates all about them!

I thought I remembered the name from another dog forum I used to frequent, seeing Frag confirmed it though. :) Recon and Sir are adorable, I can't wait to hear more and see more pictures!
I recognized your name right away as well! Pictures will be coming, I promise! :D

Members online

No members online now.