Guess What I've Got....

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Two Golden Retrievers :D Well, okay it's not good but they are SOOOOO sweet. I'm pretty sure they've been dumped. :( They don't really know WHERE to go, but they are in AMAZING condition. Teeth are pearly white, fit shape, know basic commands, and the male LOVES to play with a tenni ball.

I walked around the neighborhood some with them and they stay right beside you. And always come when called even though I don't know there names.

We've called all the vets and HS and Shelter in town and no one has reported a missing dog. *sigh* No lost reports in the newspaper either.

I really hope the female can go to a friend of ours. They have 3 younger children and live on lots of land, and the female is an absolute sweet heart, all she wants is to be petted and loved one.

The male is just as sweet but a bit more push-y type. He ADORES a tennis ball and would do it for hours on end. He will come up to you sit down, drop the ball and look at you waiting for the ball to be thrown. And LOVES attetion. And, well, I am sort of hoping we are able *by some miracle* able to keep him.

Right now they are laying in our garage....*sigh*

Pictures are coming....:D

Last edited:

milos_mommy

awwww. if they're lost, i hope they get found.

if not, good thing you found them and not someone dumb.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Here is the beautiful female. I hope she is able to find a home with my friend...

She's not fixed either...neither is the male *sigh*

She knows Sit and Down so far.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Heres the male

LOVES "his" tennis balls

Fetching again

Playing with each other...

See how white his teeth are, the female's are just the same.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Ooops... for some reasonI skipped over the part that you'd called the HS etc... nevermind!

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
Wow they look great Lizmo. They look too good to be dumped, maybe? Have you considered placing a Found ad before placing them?

Labra

Those dogs are in excellent condition - they don't look dumped to me, either.

Please do not rehome these dogs and assume that they have been dumped. The chances are that they are someones family pets who have escaped.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*

Please do not rehome these dogs and assume that they have been dumped. The chances are that they are someones family pets who have escaped.
I agree.

Have you taken them to a vet to see if they have chips? Put up signs? Anything?

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Well see, we live out in the middle of NO WHERE. In a very small neighborhood. And no on around here has Goldens like them. And no one is out walking around looking for them. And if they wanted the dogs back, the owners would be calling the vets, shelters, ect.

And I hope we find the owners, but they've been here since Saturday night, its just today was the first day I was able to see them. Looks like they've been sleeping in the woods.

ETA: BP, called the vet about chips and they will do a scan for free, so we may take them up this afternoon. If my dad agrees. :)

Also, forgot to add, they don't have collars either.

Last edited:

Herschel

I agree. Dogs can travel insane distances. Please check for a microchip and try multiple scanners.

Labra

It is great that you are trying to help. I applaud you for that because not everyone would do the same. But please do try to remain open minded because there are a million and one different situations that could have resulted in these dogs ending up where they have. You may live in a small area but dogs can travel a lot of ground - fast. They are in too good a condition to have just been dumped, IMO. Thank you for doing all you can and I hope there is a positive outcome for them.

They are beautiful.

Seems like since they are in such good condition and know some basic stuff, that there is a good chance they could be someone's pets that got lose. Keep trying to find the owners. If there are none, I hope they find good homes. Hopefully they can go together. They seem like they are realy good buddies.

Members online

No members online now.