Tags

What tags do your dogs wear? General Rabies & license tags? Fun tags?

Generally, Hudson doesn't have tags on his collar. I will put them on if I know we are traveling. They are his rabies tag & his "I'm micro chipped" tag.

SpringerLover

Each dog has a collar with a name tag, rabies tag, microchip tag, and city license if applicable. I have a wide assortment of other name tags for the collars they wear the rest of the time. Generally speaking, if the dog is out in public, at the minimum they have a name tag on. Most of the time it's the collar with ALL the tags.

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
Just his fetching tag on his rubit (name and phone number are on the back).

But I carry his rabies tag and city license in my bag, just to have on hand.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Abrams and Cynder each have a rabies tag and an "I'm chipped" tag. That's about it. Lol

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Name tags! Cool ones.

Frodo has his Fetching Tag: Drugs not Hugs
Or he has his name plate on his biothane collar.

Siri has her Red Dingo tag with the Canadian flag on it, or the one Megan bought her: Seriously Siri?! :p

krissy

Tag with name. On the reverse side are two cell phone numbers and the phrases "If I'm alone, I'm lost" and "Reward for return".

Rabies tag.

Microchip tag.

Summit is also wearing a fun tag right now that says "This IS my happy face".

I'm bad so they aren't licensed with the city. Wen we travel they usually wear an additional tag that says "Visiting (from [name of city where we live]). If I'm alone, I'm lost" and cell numbers. Clipped to the collar by a separate ring in case they drop one set of tags.

My girls have name tags and rabies tags. I don't like either of them as they discolor their fur a lot. I'm considering putting all their tags on easy-to-clip rings so I can put them on only when they leave the house. I plan on getting just name plates that bolt right onto the collar... not sure what they're called.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
-a fetching tag that says "Merlin Augustus" with my phone number
-his newest rabies tag (orange oval)
-his city license.

I used to try to escape the lots of jingly tags... but we live in the city, he should have all that stuff on him just in case.

BostonBanker

Just their Fetching Tags. I keep their registrations/rabies tags in the glove box, and copies of the paperwork in my agility bag, so I have proof with me pretty much anywhere I go, but I don't put them all on the collars.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Feist has her rabies tag, her town license, and her tag that says 'it's fast it's furious it's nicer' from diva dog charms.

SpringerLover

Name tags! Cool ones.

Frodo has his Fetching Tag: Drugs not Hugs
Or he has his name plate on his biothane collar.

Siri has her Red Dingo tag with the Canadian flag on it, or the one Megan bought her: Seriously Siri?! :p
Siri has a biothane, too!

I have an absurd number of (Boomerang) tags. Like, seriously. Apparently I love dog ID! :)

Each dog wears a tag with my number and their name on the back - Em's has more info. Reward if found and Needs Meds. On the front, there's a fun tagline.

Emily - Mad Dog Metalworks - Will work for food.
Bayleigh - Fetching Tags - Baby Werewolf
Pirate - Mad Dog Metalworks - Scurvy Dog
Pirate (has two) - Diva Dog Charms - Shiver Me Timbers!
Penny - Diva Dog Charms - Grandma's Girl

I have their microchip tags and rabies tags but they do not wear them.
They each have a biothane collar with a name plate for swimming or when tags aren't practical.

MicksMom

...name tag, rabies tag, microchip tag, and city license...
Caleb has those plus an Air Force dog tag on his collar at all times (ID and micro chip info are on military style dog tags). The ID tag just has our name, address and cell phone numbers on it.
I also have a back up set and a spare collar in our training bag with his rabies tag instead of town license in case something happens to either when we travel.

Elrohwen

Watson wears a tag with our last name, town/state, and cell phone numbers. It's a Boomerang Collar Tag, so it doesn't hang down or jingle: http://www.boomerangtags.com/page.php?c=collartags&k=h

I have another one from them that is the standard round jingly type, but it's on a collar he doesn't usually wear.

I don't bother with the rabies tag or a microchip tag.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
My dogs just got their first tags a couple weeks ago. They are just the cheap little ones from Petco and have their names and my phone number on them. I'd had a hard time finding less bulky tags.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
I bought Penn one from Disney world ..it has Mickey on the front then her name& my phone number on the back. But it's shiny& causes reflections. Which she can't deal with as she becomes OBSESSED. So now I need a not shiny one aha

FG167

My dogs are all currently wearing rolled leather collars with Boomerang collar tags (the slide on non-dangly kind). I do NAME, CELL, EMAIL, MICROCHIP#, MICROCHIP PHONE.

In the summer, they all wear biothane collars from GDS and the plates on those say their name, my cell, MICROCHIPPED.

When I have some money, Limit is getting this collar (he's the only one that has a short enough coat to see pretty collars), and I'll get a dangly Boomerang tag that says all the info except his name (which will be on the collar).

Mine do not wear any rabies' tags (although they are utd) and I don't license mine either.

Members online

No members online now.