Weekend of Agility

Arrived home today from our Sat. & Sun. Agility trials. Remmy didn't have a good weekend. First of all he was attacked by a Smooth Haired Fox Terrier that came barrelling out of the ring and grabbed him when he was sitting beside me. It got a couple of good bites in before I could fend it off with my foot. Luckily he has enough hair that it didn't do more than scare him.

He got the zoomies in three of his classes but finally his last class on Sunday he had a clear round in Masters Jumpers but I am sure we were over time, thanks to me being slow.

Kiska, on the other hand, who I had almost given up on because she didn't act like she enjoyed it that much, woke up and came home with three Q's out of four classes and enjoyed every minute. She Q'd in Starters Jumpers, Snooker and Gamblers, two firsts and one second, her first ribbons!! Quite the variety of classes. Will have to get working on the weave poles so she can compete in Starters Standard as that is one obstacle she does not like.

First of all he was attacked by a Smooth Haired Fox Terrier that came barrelling out of the ring and grabbed him when he was sitting beside me.
This makes me soooooo mad. I can't stand it when people trial too soon without even a basic recall on their dog. My old dog got seriously injured in a similar situation when a large rotti/GSD mix ran out of the ring and body-slammed him, causing a shoulder injury.

I'm glad that your guys recovered though and that you had a good weekend overall!

Members online

No members online now.