-Yorkie Questions....

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Hmm....I have some Yorkie questions. I emailed my breeder today asking about my dog's tounge. Ever since she was a baby occasionally her tounge would kinda stick out. We always thought it was cute, but today it was sticking out (far) and was shaking....It was strange. I emailed her asking if it was something wrong, and she said it was a 'Yorkie Thing' and that it's what all people want in their Yorkie because it's cute....It doesn't seem normal (although it is cute). It really creeped me out when her tounge was shaking like that....I thought she was having a seizure or something (My Silky Terrier had to take meds for seizures, and her eyes would do that...) but she was breathing fine, so I guess it wasn't that....is it really just a Yorkie thing for their tounges to hang out? Any help is appreciated. Thanks! :D

-My baby! :p

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥

Here are some pictures of Scooby, Dixie's half brother (they have the same dad) who has the same thing....I wondered if it was a Genetic Problem....maybe somethign wrong w/ their jaw or something? If anyone knows if this is just a 'Yorkie thing' let me know! Thank you! :D

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
One more question, if my Yorkie has all her adult teeth in, does that mean she's done growing? All her teeth are adult teeth except for the canines. They're still small and pointy....when those become adult teeth...is she done growing? Thanks! :)

-Lauren (Dixie's Mom)

joce

I've seen it before with some dogs. the tongue will jsut kind of almost always hang out. My frineds boston is like that. Now that I think of it I think I've seen it in some yorkies.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
Thanks! Does anyone else know for sure? I'm wanting to show/breed her, but if something's wrong, then I need to know....Thanks! I've looked around on the internet, but haven't seen anything.

Members online

No members online now.