Zeus Howling!!!!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
:eek: Im shocked because i have never heard Zeus howl let alone a pitbull anywhere. Everynight around 7 all the barn Sibes and Chins strike up their howling ritual. I personally think its beautiful and if your silent you can even here some dogs out in the distance howling as well. i think its beautiful not too sure if the neighbors do lol. Anyways around that time last night I was sitting in the living room watching my nephews who spent they night. And Zeus was up with his paws on the back of the couch looking out the window with his litte blue/black ears pricked. At first he started whining and growling/whining something I saw him do only once when a rabbit was right outside the window. Then the dog started howling :eek: it was funny because it was REAL low and throaty. It was too cute though because he was tipping his head back very dramatically wagging his tail like crazy. He was like "look mum i can be just like the sled dog ahroooooo" lol. When it was all over he came upo to me wagging his tail oh too proud of himself and i was proud of him to and gave him a kiss on the nose. Got myself a Siberian Pitbull lol.

I can just see that! Zeus, the Siberian Pitbull. You really may have to start thinking about that Pit Bull sled team, lol. Bet they'd be great for sprints.

I know it freaked me a little the first time I saw Buffy howl. Shiva hasn't done any howling yet, but Kharma does every now and then.

And Bimmer just gives you the chills when he throws his head back and lets it go . . . The coyotes all go silent, lol.

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Gus only howled before we got him "fixed" He was only a baby and our neighbours dog was in "season" and he was confused and didn't know what to do! He kept jumping the fence and getting into their garden and when he'd got there he just laid down, he knew he had to go there but didn't know why!! Bless him! But he had a really wolf like howl!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
How much I miss Bronki's tribute to the great dog in the sky on wednesday when they fire up the storm sirens..his howl was melodic and lasted every second as long as the test....he did it in a store once and i was trying to hush him up (totally impossible) when all the people in the store said nnnnooooo let him sing. I still miss him as bad as the day he died.. jim said you ought to put that dog in opera..it was so deep and lovely.

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
haha, sunny howls sometimes, and I just think it is so cute the way he tips his head back and his little mouth forms a perfect O shape. Cracks me up. The first time he did it he was just over 2 months old and Tim(my husband) was like "you sure we have an aussie pup and not a small coyote?" lol. Smkie, I becha Bronki is looking down and watching out for you. And now every time you hear that siren you can think of how loved you are. :) sorry you are so sad, I know how it feels to miss a best friend. :(

Aw! Tippy howls too (she mostly Border Collie). She likes to do a little "woo woo woo" when she's happy, and if she's annoyed she grumbles. It's so funny! One vet thinks she might have a litle husky in her (she doesn't look like it though).

Members online

No members online now.