Hi from Miami

Sheka

Well im fransheska And I have 2 dogs.
Heres Charlie, hes a male 3year old bichon

And heres Kya, shes a mix of something. Shes a lil girl and shes about 10 weeks

Just wanted to meet evreyone!

RD

Are you dead yet?
Welcome! Your dogs are adorable, Kya has the sweetest face. :)

AusCatDogs_4Ever

but please call me Aus.
Welcome! Charlie has a beautiful fluffy coat! And I love Kya, she's so cute! She looks like she might be part Australian Cattle Dog (like my dog) because of the blueish strip up her snout and a distinct bently (white mark) on her forehead, which almost all Australian Cattle Dogs have. :)

Juicy

Aww cute dogs!! I have a bichon myself. I've lived in parts of miami, like miami lakes, miami dade, hialeah, little havana, and kendall. Now I'm currently living in Miramar, in Broward County. Omgz your dogs are just so precious! And its good to have more bichon owners on this board, hope to hear from you soon!

Sheka

Well me and kya were running in the backyard and she ran around me alot and then bit my ankle! is that a herding dog thing?

Juicy

BTW my opinion i think like ACD4Ever mention that Kyra is a mix of an australian cattle dog and maybe a bernese mountain dog?

Sheka

AusCatDogs_4Ever said:
Heel nipping is a deffinatly a trait of the Australian Cattle Dog, some other herding breeds too.
UhOh, im gonna be very busy when shes older arent I? herding dogs are really active, Charlie goes to doggy daycamp heres the website totallydog.com should i do this for Kya?

Sheka

Ya. now its privately owned and they put down more than 6 dogs a day, and im not too sure about cats.

Members online

No members online now.