Not Just Another Pretty Face

Or a dumb animal, like the last mistake tried to say . . .

I was locking up the store tonight and Kharma didn't follow me back up after I'd turned off the lights. I thought she was going to wait and then charge up after me - one of her favorite games - so I kept going, figuring she'd come flying up after I got almost to the front.

But no . . . I got almost to the front and instead of seeing The Flying Fila when I looked back I see the Not Moving Fila.

Kharma shook her head and wargled at me. When I called her to come she shook her head "no" and turned around, looked back into the warehouse, looked back at me and took a couple of steps back toward the warehouse.

I'd forgotten the back door was open. :doh:

She'd noticed it and knew it needed to be shut since we were leaving.

AliciaD

On second thought...
That is one smart dog.

I'm not sure if Cameron would have noticed (if we followed such a routine) but I don't think she would have tried to tell/show me. I think her line of thinking is more like "If we are moving, screw everything and just go with it."

The thing is, the door being open isn't routine, it's one of those "sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't things." ;)

I actually make it a practice to not do things in a particular order anyway, lol.

Kharma and I like to screw with each other's heads :rofl1:

You know the saying, some days you eat the bear and some days the bear eats you :D

I've turned her stalking game around on her a couple of times and got her, lol. I make a pretty good two-legged Fila ;)

Barb04

Super Moderator
Way to go Kharma. She's probably thinking "my mom's not as sharp as she used to be so I need to help her out".

Members online

No members online now.