My dog is evil and sadistic!

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Teagan scared the crap outa me last night. It was at night so it was dark out. She was playing outside and I heard this screaming. I ran over and she had something. She was playing with it flinging it up in the hair, chasing it around. I had no idea what it was I though maybe she had a frog or toad since they can make sounds. I grabbed her because I had no clue what she had. I called Tyler over and he said it was a mouse.

This poor mouse was screaming and screaming I felt so bad for it.Tyler grabbed a shovel to end its life. My dog is Evil. And was enjoying that way to much. {{{ShivERS}}} Terriers I tell yah! I will feel sorry for her next mouse victim

filarotten

Fila the love
Free extermination...and she enjoys her job. :D

When our Dane was alive a rat got in our wood pile, hubby chased it out, Duke grabbed it. He had the entire rat in his mouth and was prancing around our backyard with only the tail hanging out of his mouth. He was so proud of himself.

It was so gross. Hubby had to kill it also, the dogs were really tormenting the rat, it was pretty awful.

Snark

Mutts to you
I wish I still had my terrier mix, she was an awesome mouser and ratter. She wasn't one to play with her prey, either, she'd break its back immediately.

Riley is learning - he's dug up and killed a half a dozen moles so maybe he'll branch out into mice.

Staff online

Members online