Auggie + Snow Pics (27)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Okay, it's almost mid-January and we haven't gotten a good snow here yet. I've resigned myself to believing we are NOT going to get any decent snow this year... so I have to make do with what I have. That is - what we are getting RIGHT THIS SECOND.
Which is not a lot of snow at ALL. Booooooo.

But OH WELL... here we go. Some of these are kind of big, too... sorry about that. But when you get such great shots showing all kinds of detail in snowflakes and fur you kinda hate to downsize them and lose the fine details.

The difficulty of taking action photos in the snow... sometimes the focus will focus on the dog. Sometimes the focus will focus on... the snow.

MORE...

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I apologize for the BORING shots but besides chasing the ball all of two times, the only thing Auggie wanted to do was sniff the ground and attempt to eat rabbit poop. Not very exciting.

This shot would have been excellent - if only his nose wasn't out of the frame. Boo!

MORE...

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator

Oh hai back there.

Yeah, a lot of these are similar... I take a number of shots that are the same just to make sure I get one that's good, and then I have a hard time picking a favourite.

Hai mommy can we go inside plz?

MORE...

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator

I tried to get him to shake off before I let him in the house. No go. He was determined to go inside wearing all that snow.

AND NOW... blooper shots.

BLLLAAAUGH

I burp in your general direction!

THE END.

OOOOOOHHHH!!!!! Augies :D

How many times do I have to tell you how completely irresistible he is?

and that last shot . . . :rofl1: I can picture him taking a bow afterward.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Thanks guys! He's my fluffy little man. <3

Where do you live? We're hardly getting any snow either... I'm also in IL.
I'm in Central Illinois - it stopped shortly after I took all these. =P Not even an inch of accumulation... sigh!

LoveMyKees

Love My KEEShond
You guys should move up towards the northern suburbs :D Between Friday and Saturday we got around 10 inches! We have like a foot on the ground from the other various times its snowed.

Auggie is too adorable :) Some of those shots were soo pretty.

Members online

No members online now.