Animated signatures

Does anyone else get incredibly distracted while trying to read posts? I mean, pictures keep flashing and I loose track of where I was. It's cool and all that you've made use of a gif to show all of your animals, but why do they have to be so big?

I've looked in the FAQ but I can't find the official signature size limit, either.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
We don't really have a maximum sig limit - Chaz isn't about making a bunch of little rules, especially about sigs and avatars.

I keep mine smallish - 450x150 or so. If sigs bother you, there is an option in your User CP to make them invisible. :)

I guess everyone has pretty fast connections then. I love seeing people's signatures so I don't really want to turn them off, it's just that huge animated ones that get me but I guess I'll deal. That means I can use the pre-compressed for file size version of my sig I guess.

SmexyPibble

Blow. Me. Away.
I like watching peoples' signatures and seeing all of the interesting backgrounds/dogs. =) (Although I'll have to turn them off next month due to getting dial up once we move)

Members online

No members online now.