Water color picture

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
This is my water color painting. It's of a mountain (obviously lol) and there are two wolf heads painted in (or that's what I was going for) to the mountains. Can anyone spot both?

My bro's friends mom (who is awesome with water colors!) showed me how to do this one and basically guided me through it all. But even so I think it turned out pretty good. :)

scob89

DILLIGAF?
Wow those are neatand well done. I can only spot one wolf, but I'm not even good at finding words in a word search so that pretty much says why I can't find the other one. lol

EDIT: ok looking at it more closely I have found the second one. I'm happy now.lol

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
lol scob thanks! :) The second one isn't easy to see really.......I didn't get it to come out. But maybe someone will spot it so I won't give it away just yet ;)

Sheba

I W A L R
scob89 said:
Wow those are neatand well done. I can only spot one wolf, but I'm not even good at finding words in a word search so that pretty much says why I can't find the other one. lol
So true! And last time I triend a word search with 10 words, I only found one lol.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Thanks juicy :)

Boxer*Mom said:
I can def. see one. Not sure about the 2nd one. Is it smaller? You should put this in the art forum, it's cool!!
The second one is howling with nose on top and ears back. It's in the first mountain if you look hard. Facing nose towardsd the left and neck on the right. I was going to put it in the art forum but it wasn't pet art or dog art so i put it here. I'll ask and see if a mod can move it :)

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Boxer*Mom said:
That is the one I see! lol
lol really? I thought the other one was more noticable lol :p

The other on is in the right corner facing the front looking towards the right a little. It's right below the little mountain on the left.

PixieSticksandTricks said:
Very cool

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Thanks smkie! :)

Boxer*Mom you got the first one but the second is a bit off. Here this is the second one:

Original:

See ?

Members online

No members online now.