Rottie boy--he will die TOMORROW if not rescued or adopted.

Please crosspost~forward~network asap on behalf of this
Rottie boy--he will die TOMORROW if not rescued or
adopted.
IF INTERESTED IN RESCUING OR ADOPTING HIM, PLEASE

Cathy is not kidding. While the ACO of this shelter is awesome the powers that be do not allowher additional time. Owner refused to reclaim so this dog is considered owner surrender which means NO HOLD TIME. If he (and the cane corso he came in with) are not out by tomorrow, THEY WILL DIE!

Cindi

-----Original Message-----

pls share-he just needs a chance!!

Founder, Cathy's Rottie Rescue, Rehab & Sanctuary
BE A DOG HERO-RESCUE & SAVE A LIFE
http://www.cathysrottie.petfinder.com/

Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 10:32:32 AM
Subject: you know what the urgent date means if not out Dead!

City of Hartford Animal Shelter
VERY URGENT FOR THURS 2/21
OWNER DECIDED NOT TO RECLAIM!!
Rottweiler
Male, approx 3 years old. This dog has been living outside of a Hartford business along with #472. He is very friendly, however does not like being lifted. He is good on leash. He needs someone experienced with this breed or a rescue.
IF INTERESTED IN ADOPTING PLEASE EMAIL [email protected] (@gmail.com)

Cindi
I am involved in dog rescue: my wallet and gas tank are always running on empty, my house is never quiet and free of dog hair, nor is my car, my inbox is full of ongoing despair and misery, but my heart and soul are replenished with unconditional love, loyalty, and joy that can only come from a rescued dog! (copyright 2011) **You may only make a difference some of the time, but failing to try only guarantees you will NEVER make a difference.** No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.Edmund Burke OTRA Verified

Members online

No members online now.