One of the cutest speckled dogs EVAR

Taqroy

Yep Taq! And he's really finely boned, so don't Let Mu worry about her figure! ;)
I was totally off on my weight - I weighed him this morning after breakfast and he's right around 23lbs. Snipe's also heavier than I thought - 33lbs for her instead of the 29lbs I estimated lol.
This makes me feel much better. :rofl1: Although Mu is really just solidly built, not fat (anymore). Lol.

(I still want him. >.< PW needs to get him and then come live here so that Mu and Cody can be bff's. I'm convinced that this would happen.)

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
And to torture you guys some more, VIDEO of the little man!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jioHqHa5REc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Ugh, you're killing me! He is *so* cute and I want him. A lot.

If there was any way that I felt I could bring him into my apartment and give both him and Frodo the time and sort of life they both deserve, he'd be here in a heartbeat. Unfortunately I have a pretty good idea of how it would end up. Frodo getting most of the attention because he demands it, attempts to go do stuff alone with Cody would be foiled by Frodo causing a ruckus and me fearing another noise complaint, which means I wouldn't be able to take Cody out for hikes and to play ball, etc. without Frodo. Which would be completely unfair to an awesome little dog like Cody that seems to have so much potential.

Sometimes having Frodo sucks.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
Aww PW. He is an awesome little dog, but there will be others, I swear!

I think he'll have two apps submitted for him tonight and both are frisbee homes, so he's going to do awesome things!!

Members online

No members online now.