In pure Mia fashion....

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I was getting ready for bed and Mia was lying on the bed. I sat down next to her and she flopped over to her back to beg for belly rubs. I started rubbing her belly and laid down next to her. We sat there a minute, just looking into each other's eyes and I was thinking 'What a wonderful moment. Everyone needs a dog like this.'

A split second later Mia reached over and bit me on the nose.

Stinker. I should know better than to fall for that! :lol-sign:

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Oh, she didn't BITE me. :rofl1: It was a nibble. She likes to just nibble your nose when she's feeling ornery. I take it as a sign of affection.

I guess I should've clarified. Mia's never bitten anyone or even showed a propensity to bite anyone.

Ahahaha I've definitely done that with Bailey. Nice, soft, quiet moment and then BAM head-butt to the face.

I hope your dignity is alright :lol-sign:

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Rofl. With any of mine, they paw slap the crap out of my face. That ends the time in the bed. :p

Kat09Tails

*Now with Snark*
Rain has similar tendencies and has been known to suddenly reach out for a nose pick SLURP! or wait for that critical moment where she can shove her muzzle into your mouth and give you a lick across the molars. Bleh!!!

Even with those moments from Alien boy I missed her while I was gone.

Katem

Oh, Mia :rofl1:

Pig is the queen of sneak nibbles. Or full on polar-bear-pouncing-on-ice-for-a-seal paw stomps. She's like a toddler, she just loves to bite and hit. I find it endearing...most of the time. Bear's style is more of a quick lick. But he goes for it too fast and usually ends up muzzle-punching me in the face. Or he slaps me and that's never fun. Combine big, heavy paws with super rough pads...ouch.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
well Laur--you know that Mia was just lulling you into believing she is sweet--so she could bop you on the nose! You'd be disappointed if she DIDN'T do something like that! :p

Aescleah

I know about the nibbling thing argo my min pin. does it though i think sometimes its between a mia and a cojoe if that makes sense

Ashley

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Hehe, yeah Mia does the nose bite a lot. I love it, I think it's adorable. Summer does the try to lick your tonsils when you're not paying attention. that one's kind of annoying.

Mia will bite my nose sometimes if I ask her to do some trick and she knows I don't have any reward for her. Usually it's late at night, I think she just feels silly when she's tired.

Squash nose-punches. By that I mean, he punches me with his nose, not punches me in the nose. Or paws me in the face.

I'd hate to see how he treated someone he didn't like. I think I'd prefer a Mia nibble.

Teal

...ice road...
LOL! I'm beginning to think maybe my Chi IS part Pap! She does the affectionate nose nibbles, too.

The bulldogs specialize in headputts and paws to the face. It's cute. Most of the time. Even if I do look like a domestic abuse case sometimes :rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.