Meg's New Collar!

BostonBanker

It couldn't have come at a better time. I came home from a very crappy day yesterday to see a little box sitting on the front porch. Meg's Paco leash and collar have arrived!

I do wish I'd listened to Sizzle and ordered a bit smaller than I measured, but otherwise, I'm thrilled. I was really worried it was going to be too thick and heavy, since I usually put Meg in 3/4" collars. But I think it worked out perfectly, and the color/style was definitely the right choice;).

So, without further ado:

I think she's ready for the red carpet! Now to find a tag worthy of putting on such a nice collar....

ACooper

Ooooooooooooooooooo, who's that sexy brindle with the bling? IT'S MEG! That's who!!

I love it BB, VERY nice on her :D

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I looove it! It's SO pretty, and looks amazing on Meg (or should I say Meg looks amazing in it!) :D

I wish that my dogs wore collars, because I would definitely order Paco Collars for them. I'm jealous!

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
Ooooh it's PRETTY!!

When I first got Sierra I thought she could only wear 3/4" collars, and hesitated to go any wider, but now she has two 2" collars and I LOVE the wider width on her.

I think Meg looks smashing :)

Toller_08

Very nice!! Meg looks beautiful in it. I'm the same way as you with my dogs -- all of them wear 3/4" collars, and I'm hesitant to get anything wider. I'd love to get Keira a nice leather one, but won't for that reason. Dance has a couple 1" collars, and looks good in them, but I still prefer 3/4 for some reason.

Paige

Let it be
I wish my dogs had short hair. 'cause let's face it. Full on neck scruff makes it hard to show off pretty collars.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Ooooooohhhhh, it looks WONDERFUL! How do the blue spots look in real life? I'm considering having a custom-designed one made for Serenity once she's done growing, but I want to make sure I like the spots.

that's the perfect collar for Meg, it matches her 'essence' nicely! :)

Members online

No members online now.