Rock dog

So Blaze has a CRAZY love for rocks. He LOVES to chase them. he brings them back somtimes, but I try not to encourage that.

You through rock now.

Iz bring backz

Zhucca

Lab Love
Blaze is beautiful!
I'm really puzzled as to why alot of dogs love rocks. We have rocks in the yard at daycare and if i got a dollar every time I took a rock out of a dogs' mouth I'd be a rich woman.

Now him actually not playing with rocks lol.
I hearz a dog, I no lookz at youz.

After we got home from a 2 hour hike/swim/chasing rocks/playing with dogs he thinks he still needs to paly. so get out the volley ball lol

One embarssing picture. lol

Oh gawd caught in bed with the enemy

Playing dress-up in the petstore. I always wanted to name him Harley, but never did, my last name is well obvious if you look at the hat. So it would have been great if he was named Harley lol.

Andjust these 2 last ones becuase they are cute. mave is the irish wolfhound and Corona is the small little baby chihuahua.

And Finn, Coronas brother.

And all this energy from a old dog.I dont think he is old. But I got told at the dog park the other day that he was old.
our conversation.

Man- He loves rocks huh, lots of energy, how old is he?
Me- Yea he loves rocks, he is a very energetic breed, so he is go go go. He is 5.5 years old.
Man- Wow really? he is old huh?
Me-Ummm, not really, he hasnt even lived half his life yet. And sure is in no hurry to slow down.

I didnt know 5.5 years old was old lol. Not that I think it is.

Blaze is beautiful!
I'm really puzzled as to why alot of dogs love rocks. We have rocks in the yard at daycare and if i got a dollar every time I took a rock out of a dogs' mouth I'd be a rich woman.
If I got a nickle for every rock i throw a day for this dog, I would already be rich lol He LOVE LOVE LOVEs them, I dont know why. I think its due to his best buddy Max, a GSD, he started Blaze in on the rock action a few years ago, and its worse then ever now. I doesnt even care for tennis balls any more lol
What a handsome guy! And you've got to love the pictures of the Wolfhound and the Chi! :D
Yea I love those pictures. I always try so hard every day to get a picture of them nose to nose, but it never works out. Its funny how there is only a few months difference in their age t, the wolfhound just turned one, and the chi is 7 or 8 months old. But the size in crazy lol When the wolfhound was only 10 weeks old she was already the size of Blaze. And she was afraid of him, now she torments him.

ACooper

He is so handsome! And no, I don't think 5.5 is old at all..........phoebe is over 8 and she hasn't slowed down one bit, she can still out zoom and out jump 99% of the dogs at the dog park :D

Staff online

Members online