Snow break! (pics)

ACooper

Ok mom, you distract her with the camera, I will sneak up from behind!

Ok, I was throwing snow for him to catch and he missed, but the "mom you are a dumb@$$" look is priceless!

noludoru

Bored Now.
Aww!!! I love the "Mom you're a dumb***" look! It's adorable. You have such deep snow.. *sighs in envy* It just started snowing here today, the FIRST snow of the season, and I am unbelievably excited! I took our kitties out in it, they had fun, but demanded to be let back in and be fussed over and dried off. :rolleyes: Ah well, that's my little mongrels. :)

I was going to upload a few pictures and make a thread, but could I post a couple pics in yours instead? (It's okie if that's a no.)

ACooper

Aww!!! I love the "Mom you're a dumb***" look! It's adorable. You have such deep snow.. *sighs in envy* It just started snowing here today, the FIRST snow of the season, and I am unbelievably excited! I took our kitties out in it, they had fun, but demanded to be let back in and be fussed over and dried off. :rolleyes: Ah well, that's my little mongrels. :)

I was going to upload a few pictures and make a thread, but could I post a couple pics in yours instead? (It's okie if that's a no.)
I have always "played well" with others, and like to share!! Anybody with cute snow pics can all pile them on..........make a day of it :) Can't wait to see your kitties noludoru!

noludoru

Bored Now.
I have always "played well" with others, and like to share!! Anybody with cute snow pics can all pile them on..........make a day of it :) Can't wait to see your kitties noludoru!
Thanks! :D I wanted to post some, but I wasn't sure if I'd offend you or not... I'm glad to see I didn't. Sadly, my old camera has had some problems and it deleted five or so of the few pictures I managed to take before my mom shooed me inside, so I only have one decent photo to show you--the back end of Emma. It's hard to believe, but the others are actually worse. =/ The little lump at the end of the porch is Chili going into the yard.

I'll have more at some point in time, I have a bunch on the new camera, but I can't put those on my computer. =( However, I'd love to see more snow pictures!
Edit: I forgot to add the picture.

ACooper

Very cute behind! and I am glad you pointed out the "lump" I still had to search for the little black fellow! All the foot prints on the porch are cute too :)

shazbot

not so newby
Great pics...I love the 2nd...lol..priceless...btw where did you find that doggy coat?

ACooper

I ordered it from amazon.com this past fall. I ordered other things and got free shipping, and the price was only 13.99 at the time..........I see they have went up now.
It is extra large, but they have the same ones in every size. Orson is very comfy in it. It has a net pocket on the rump, for what I have no idea! It also has a nifty little slot cut on the back for their leash to fit through.
Here is the link:
http://www.amazon.com/Fleece-Reflective-Safety-Jacket-Dogs/dp/B0002V2S6Q/sr=8-14/qid=1169408510/ref=sr_1_14/102-6026179-6491338?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden

Members online