I finally have pics!

Dekka

Just try me..
Card reader how I have missed thee

These were taken a couple of weeks ago. Seren has been in heat since.

First a couple of outtakes. This is one of the most amazing pics I have ever almost gotten. Her eye was centred in the light and then she moved.

I really tried to get a pic that would show Seren's structure. This was as close as I got.

Seren had never met a non terrier.

My you are tall...

He might be tall, but he is awfully narrow. Here is Dash sporting Dekka's pink princess collar.

A rare pic of the reclusive wild whippet

Who is this? Blast from the past!

(for new chazzers this is Snip, he is Dekka's littermate and was our dog until we gave him to a friend a couple of years ago. He was with us for 3 weeks whilst his owner was visiting in the middle east)

Showing he still has the cute

Solo says he has the cute too!

a few more

Dekka

Just try me..
Darien was out playing with Sport the peanut gallery was offended, and envious.

Then a couple more of Seren she was either barking, or busy...

The end

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
Yay! Glad to see pics again!! :)

Seren is really so pretty, she fits in so well with your crew (at least it looks like!).

Also it's good to see Snip again. He's such a sweetie.

RD

Are you dead yet?
The Dekklets all have the greatest faces and intelligent expressions. I love Solo (and still want him, gah)

Your dogs are all awesome.

I am glad you posted these I have been pretty well obsessed with whippets as of late.
Seren is seriously adorable, I love the way she is built. Every other person down here has horribly bred and obese ones where I live (we may be the JRT capital of Canada) its refreshing to see healthy, happy and well cared for ones!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Ditto what Zoom said with an exclamation.
Your wild wippet would be right up Victor's alley for a running mate. He really liked Harmony at the dog park.

Dekka

Just try me..
Thanks everyone.

Smkie>> she would love running partners, running is a great game for whippets lol.

Nilly>> she is fitting in so well. She is FINALLY out of heat and still likes everyone ;) Now if only she would make progress on her house training...

Aussie>> that sucks, where abouts are you? Luckily here I am seeing more and more breed standard JRTs. Still often on the plump side but not as bad as the really fat puddins (puddins are cute, they just seem to get fat easier for what ever reason)

Feed>> I was never a fan of whippets till I really got to know them. Mine are super bouncy, drivey confident dogs. Not at all the stereotypical nervous reserved dogs. Doing my samples for my thesis I did meet some reserved shaky types, but I met a lot of boisterous happy out going very solid dogs.

Members online