Hello Everyone

Hello everyone ^_^ You can call me Humanoid or whatever else you want. I'm currently in college and am going to change my major to zoology with a focus in animal behavior and neurobiology. I hope to get a job either working with dogs and/or as a zoo keeper. Right now my plan is to be a zookeeper by day and run a puppy/dog training class one or two nights a week. I love dog behavior and have read "The Other End of the Leash" and am currently working on "Culture Clash". It takes me a while to get through because I'm busy and also read other books. I'm a big Terry Pratchett fan btw.

I don't currently have any pets living with me but back at home I have a four year old GSD named Duke and my sister's doxie named Gimli. Duke is pretty smart and I've trained him a few tricks though I really love doing Rally-O with him. I use to show in 4H up until last year. Our record for club and county shows was 5 or 6 third places, 3 or 4 second places, three first places, and one reserve champion. His final year he was off leash in obedience and Rally-O and places third and second with reserve champion respectively. He lost first and grand champ by a matter of seconds. I hope to take Duke to live with me after college and once I am in a situation where it is possible.

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
Another Terry Pratchett and dog fan here! :D

I'm sure you'll enjoy this place, I have learned so much from Chaz

Members online

No members online now.