Lab breeders in Illinois area?

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
A friend of a friend is looking for a quality lab breeder. Since it's a friend of a friend I don't really know much about what they're looking for (show lines versus field lines) but any ideas about where to point them to get started?

Maxy24

I'll look! but give me some time I'll have to sort through hoards of vomitating BYBs and mills I'm sure.

Maxy24

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Thanks Maxy! I'll forward those on and that should at least get her started.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I found a lot of breeders I like in Michigan, as well as some in Indiana. I'm hopefully going to purchase a pup from one of the ones in Michigan. So if they want to go out of state to get a pup, I can share the breeders I've found! Most are probably within 5 hours of Chicago.

Amstaffer

Madison Wisconsin isn't too far and I would recommend you check out Shamrock Acres. OFA since the 70s and Labs in general since 1957. I have visited her Kennel and she has some beautiful Boy and Girls. If I were to buy a Lab from a breeder (and I considered it before running into Dotty) I would make sure to get a Puppy from her Male Touie.

Her website is out dated but go to the forum "Just Labs" and ask around they can give you some input on Shamrock and other breeders.

Members online

No members online now.