Puppy Mill approved!

Here is a link that was on another forum to a newspaper article about a county that has issued a permit to allow a puppy mill which will have 600 adult dogs! At the end of the article there is a section where they are accepting comments from readers!

http://www.mcrecord.com/main.asp?Search=1&ArticleID=37603&SectionID=8&S=1

I was so mad by the time I got done with the article. I think that county is in for a huge uproar and hopefully the decision will be reversed.

corsomom

I left my comment too. Hopefully if there is enough protest they will not go through with this. Everyone here should put there comment in.

JR0579

German Shepherds Rock
I would like to get answers to the following questions :

1. How much did this guy pay the comissioners ?
2. Were the comissioners drunk or on drugs ?

If the answer to any or both of the above is "NO", then I think the comissioners should be locked up as criminally insane :mad: :mad: :mad:

MayasMom

How can someone not have the basic common sense to see how wrong this is? This makes me sick. I left a comment too, hopefully it will help those poor dogs.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Absolutely disgusting.

I cannot believe what I read? How can this go on? I just don't understand HOW that can happen??

Are there no societies like the RSPCA?? It just would not be allowed here... Surely there is someone who can intervene??

"The owners of the kennel also said the adult breeding dogs would be debarked to ease noise pollution."
Jezzz...are they mad? Thats cruel !!!

Members online

No members online now.