Buzz

wow he's lovely. i have only seen one akita in the flesh and it was owned by a pig who tried to make it fierce!
they have a bad name here but i guess a lot of breeds do and i never believe anything

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Yeah thats unfortunate. I don't think they have the best name anywhere and thats sad. Buzz met all the dogs one on one and did great for right now though he is mainly hanging in the attic until he gets used to the place. He's a really really sweet boy. He listens really well to Jamie though Jamie talks to him in a athority like voice he says words like DOWN, or STOP, or GO, and the dog stops and does what he is told on a dime I mean he told him down and he litterally dropped down wagging his tail. He's a big baby though hasent even barked or growled since he got here.
He's just a great dog.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
I am a Musher/breeder the Chins and Sibes make up two different teams I race. The three pitbulls are just rescues, and Maxis of course is a stray im working with and will eventually be Jamies dog.

bogolove

He is a good-looking fellow. He looks like he is full of personality. I love the pic of him rolling around on the floor!

Purr

~3 Mutts~
Aw!! He's beautiful! I love akita's.....they're one of my favorite breeds.

Hey, Pits, what is a "chin"? Sorry, I suck at dog breeds LOL.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
It is a type of sled dog the originated in America based mainly on strength no so much on speed. Their gread dogs for a experience handler.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I rescued one that was overheated at the gas station a few summers ago. Thought he must be someone's dog so i took him home..while he drank and drank from my thermos in the back seat. I advertised and went thru all the regular channels of course no one claimed him. We had no air cond. at the time so i set a fan down on the floor for him while i was gone..i had never experienced a coat like that (all my dogs are short) so later i found he shed profusely and the hair had blown into my closet ...ohhhhhh my that was bad. The next week he slipped over my fence while i wasn't looking an disappeared..do your husky's shed the same way? That was my first expereince with an Akita..i hope your friend is a good brusher!!!!! They are a totally handsome dog tho. THis one is just gorgous! :)

Love4Pits said:
I am a Musher/breeder the Chins and Sibes make up two different teams I race. The three pitbulls are just rescues, and Maxis of course is a stray im working with and will eventually be Jamies dog.
What's a chin? is another sinonimos of a breed? :confused:

gapeach

Big Mutts
Can we see a pic of an adult Chinook, all your signature dogs are either Husky or Pitties, aren't they?

Members online

No members online now.