Any day now!

youhavenoidea

I love my Weimaheiny!
My puppy's litter is due to be born literally ANY time now, and I feel like I'm going to explode with excitement! :yikes:

Someone do a dance or something to entertain me and distract me from this excruciating wait! LOL

And for anyone who shows in conformation, or does competitive Obedience and/or Agility, I'd love any tips for getting started, as I plan to try my hand at all three with my puppy.

~Janessa

Red Hot Chilli Paws
I'd take a video of my friends right now, but you might laugh so hard you might die. o.o

I'm happy for you. I've never seen a weim in person before, but they're gorgeous.

As for agility/obedience, don't ask me. XD I get my dog in 2 days though, so I can imagine your eagerness.

wishbone

Can't help you with the agility either, My wishbone is so playful one, he loves fetching and swimming but never attended agility class.

Hey, what about your incoming addition, did you charged the camera and take some shot as footage of your incoming blessing. Big congrats! :)

milos_mommy

Maybe go shopping for some neat new camera lenses or something (because god knows you won't be spending too much money on puppy toys soon) ;)

Watcha gonna name the puppy?!?

Members online

No members online now.