just a funny thing

mrose_s

BusterLove
i just remmebered something. a long time ago. maybe 6 or 7 months ago. i had all these dog biscuits. i poured a pile on the ground for sophie and daisy as they were fine to eat together. but i know that buzzy is a little food agressive towards soph. but no-one else. so i gave him a pile to himself.

then pands (our cat) strolls out and starts sharing with buz. buster just did the strangest thing for him, well sort of. he just kept eating. didnt even care. then when there wernt many left and panda was eating the last few he would just back off and lye down till pandy finished and i put some more out.

its strange, with sophie he will snap and growl but he gets on so well with panda. though he will chase any other cat. he is so fickle.

Barb04

Super Moderator
It's amazing the power cats can have. If my cat Tiny goes near the dogs bowls while they are eating, the dogs will back off. It's funny to watch. Panda must know my Tiny.

mrose_s

BusterLove
lol. pnada makes me laugh so much sometimes. there is a dog next door that picks fights with sophie. and she is huge.

so this staffy X gets out one night and runs down to our driveway. we hear a yelp inside and are like crap and run out and find panda walking up the driveway in this really cool manner, then he just strolls in behind the car and you heare this other yelp and next doors dog comes running out in terror.

atleast he doesnt let anyonw get anything over him

Members online

No members online now.