The Magic of Flash Photography (aka the Papillon lives)

Michiyo-Fir

I haven't managed to get photos of Nia for SO LONG. Since I'm dateless on Valentine's day, Nia got a small photoshoot.

The theme is lighting up a subject in almost complete darkness. These were shot at 10 pm with one flash.

So pretty! Both Nia and your pictures! She's just such a stunning dog, love her.

Also, I need to get a flash. Badly.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
She's gorgeous! When did our little papillon puppies get so big? At least yours still has her ear fringe. :p

Toller_08

Well, these make me feel like I should actually learn to use my flash. I hardly bring it out, and I especially would never get any results like these if I used it outside haha. Flash + Outside + Me = Fail.

Beautiful, as always! You're so talented. :)

Michiyo-Fir

Well, these make me feel like I should actually learn to use my flash. I hardly bring it out, and I especially would never get any results like these if I used it outside haha. Flash + Outside + Me = Fail.

Beautiful, as always! You're so talented. :)
Lol. This was right outside my house so I didn't feel completely crazy. Usually when I have all that stuff and people pass by they give me weird looks, especially when my model is only a teensy little dog..

Equinox

I didn't realize this was in almost pitch darkness, so late at night. So much awesome!!

Members online

No members online now.