reps

pitbulliest

Gallien...I've noticed that in forums with rep systems, people tend to group up and form little "cliques"...as dumb as that may sound, you'll always have people giving extra "points" to their buddy buddies.....I think its immature and pointless if you ask me...makes some people feel all superb...like "I have higher ratings than you...."

o_O

I must admit I have found that people get in groups to give reps, i have found if even worse when they give bad ones they all get to gether and tell their friends to post

T

tessa_s212

The last forum that I was on that had rep system was horrible. EVERYONE ganged up on me when I first got there and continuously gave me bad rep. I even told the mod about the abuse of the rep system, but they did nothing... I prefer forums without it(or at least one that only has the positive rep-no negative points)

tessa_s212 said:
The last forum that I was on that had rep system was horrible. EVERYONE ganged up on me when I first got there and continuously gave me bad rep. I even told the mod about the abuse of the rep system, but they did nothing... I prefer forums without it(or at least one that only has the positive rep-no negative points)
yes I wonder if its the same forum lol. i think good reps are ok but I agree bad ones should be banned

Saje

Island dweller
lol that reminds me of my dad. whenever i'd have a problem i'd say "this is what happened..... I could do this but then... or I could do this but then... so I think I'm going to do this... yeah that's what i'm going to do." And he'd say, "Good! Glad I could help you!" :D

amymarley

Saje....isn't a Hot Toddy a drink (cocktail)? Or did you get that meaning from somewhere else. I think I heard of it before and was popular way back when... (sorry off topic, just saw that and was curious.)

Richie12345

animalbiz said:
Saje....isn't a Hot Toddy a drink (cocktail)? Or did you get that meaning from somewhere else. I think I heard of it before and was popular way back when... (sorry off topic, just saw that and was curious.)
it's a drink

We don't need a rep system, I was only here for a little bit, and I figured out who the best posters were on here pretty quickly. Good posters don't need some silly green cards next to their name, they let their posts speak for themselves.

Sheba

I W A L R
I'm glad we dont have a rep thing...sometimes, you are just kidding around, but they take it honestly, and they give you a bad rep! It's horrible... I was banned from a forum somewhere, I totally forgot the name, because people started giving me bad reps just for saying "I'll be back next week" or "Hi!"
(At the other forum, I think they were called pop points LOL)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.