Savannah Nicole is here

darkchild16

We are Home.
Thanks everyone. We got home from the hospital today. She ended up with Jaundice on top of everything else. She came home at a whooping 6 lbs 5 oz :eek:.

I finally have some pictures of her on a computer too.

CPAP

Coming home

No Machines!!!!!!

The only way I could get her to sleep during phototherapy

Brand New

*more*

darkchild16

We are Home.

HOME finally!

Going home! We had to borrow a carseat because we didnt have a infant one and thats all they would let her go home in with her size (so a new thing for me LOL)

One of the outfits the nicu nurses dressed her in

Baby hand <3

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Ahh she is so cute and tiny <3 Love her middle name too ;)

My baby cousin was born at 3lbs 9oz and it was tough on them with her having to stay there (on top of them being partly in shock with her bring born with Down Syndrome, when there were no indications of it!), so I know that you are SO glad you are finally home with her!!!!! :D

Doberluv

Awwww...so glad she's doing fine now. It's amazing what they can do these days for these little dumplings who have troubles at first. I'm so glad everything is fine. Congrats! She's very precious.

zoe08

So glad she got to go home! Such a cutie!

Time goes by way to fast with little ones! Seeing newborn pictures really makes me miss my 6lb 7oz baby girl!

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
She's a gorgeous little girl. My first son had breathing issueas and had to stay in the hospital for a week. We were young and thought meybe he would have all sorts of problems as he got older. He's 6"1", graduated from college in 2.5 years, and is going to graduate school at Columbia University in the Fall. handsome bugger too. So no worries for your little beauty-just relax and enjoy her!!

darkchild16

We are Home.
Thanks guys. doc thats the FIRST thing we asked after Connor and Morgans seasonal asthma we were like is this permanent. They said now shes perfect <3 She just needed a couple doses of the meds that loosen up the lungs.

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
Well, John was the product of a very rapid labor, which left his lungs all gooky. Sound familiar? Did I mention that he won 7 varsity letters in high school, went to college for free on a fencing scholarship, and plays basketball for a couple of hours every day? He's so healthy it's positively nauseating.

darkchild16

We are Home.
Hers was like BAM. Literally I went from 8 cm to PUSH in 2 contractions. She came out screaming too so we were shocked when they said they were sending her to the NICU for respiratory distress.

Oh shes a fighter I wont be shocked if she turns into my tom boy :D

Members online

No members online now.