What are the gross things your dogs do?

Pumpkin left used toilet paper all around the house until I got into the habit of keeping the bathroom door closed. lol Kenya vomited on my bed once. That was a wonderful mess to clean up. My previous dog brought dead animals to my porch. One time he marked a spot, pooped and moved it with his paws. He managed to get it in my face. Just... Ewwwwww. lol

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
He likes to lift his leg to pee but doesn't do it right EVER, so he ALWAYS pees all over his front feet :rofl1: it's so gross!! and he just stands there as it's happening with this grin on his face!

He also likes to eat goose poop!

Cali Mae

Little dog, big voice
Cali isn't too gross, generally speaking. She enjoys rolling in random things and eating ants/spiders/bugs/etc though, after she thoroughly tortures them.

Moses is disgusting, if I was to be perfectly honest. :p He's tried eating cat puke and cat poop, and is a major garbage picker which is why we have to make sure the garbage cabinet door is completely shut.

BostonBanker

Neither of mine are too gross, although Gusto often manages to pee on his own front legs like Merlin. They both like eating hoof trimmings when the farrier is out, but I don't find it that gross.

I'm baffled by the used toilet paper. Do you not flush your used toilet paper? Am I gross because I'm sitting here trying to think it through?

Gage's poops in the same spot every time he goes out, in the summer it's ok, spring well sucks, 5-7 months of snow=gross.

Diesel pees on his feet and chest, drags my dirty underwear out and rolls in it!

Bristol is a princess and does nothing wrong :p

Obviously not something they actively DO, but smearing your dirty butthole on my freshly washed pants is not appreciated. I'm looking at you, Jonas.

Maisy eats poop. Squash likes to chew his RMBs right on my foot. And Pip likes to come up and rub on me after he has been swimming. That's about the worst of their transgressions.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
When I give them marrow bones they like to put their mouths around the outside & suck the marrow out with this horrible squelching sound :puke:

One day bear killed a rabbit in the yard & buddy came along & preceded to EAT some of it before I saw it & got it away from him, lol bear as just standing there barking at buddy as he was eating it like "Ewww dude! That's GROSS!" That's how I found it because of bear's barking lol.

Buddy will **** on the personal items of people he doesn't like :p

Shakou

Ma'ii rolls in wild animal crap. Almost impossible to take him on hikes without this happening. And Charlotte eats it.

Grab

Newt is a poop eater..her own, which is I guess less gross than eating the other dogs' poop considering the size differences..

Goose and Nog are both diaper eaters. We have to take all diapers to the outside trash can as they'll do all sorts of contortions to get into the bathroom trash and be gross monkeys.:rolleyes:

Jules will walk through his own urine if he goes on the patio.

Aesop is surprisingly not gross

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
They both eat cat ****. I love when Fable gives me that innocent look, but she has litter on her nose, lol. It's a bit of a giveaway.
Fable also ate that dead rat that had been there for at least 3 days. She'll eat anything dead. *shudder*

Brattina88

Maddie eats poopcicles in the winter if I let her :mad: Toilet paper is one of her favorites, too :p she likes to roll on slugs too lol
Bailey likes to roll in stinky stuff on occasion :cool:

Oh ya I forgot about Diesels love of fishing feminine hygiene products out of the bathroom trash and dragging it to the living room. I got a locking bathroom garbage to stop him.

Cricket rolls in pretty much anything - after almost every walk I end up having to hose poop or dead animal off her neck. She also frequently, ah, "cleans up" her son after he goes outside.

Journey is in heat right now, so her brother wants to get to her, and since he can't he's been humping the cat instead.

Members online

No members online now.