Stephy's midnight musings/updates

Red Chrome

Funny how differences in perception work, Doberluv; I was under the impression that she's a catty, petty individual who makes broad-sweeping judgements about certain types of people, tries too hard to portray herself as eccentric because she thrives on negative attention and pity, wants everything practically handed to her, and believes she's above most of us "regular" people.

Hiding all of that behind a veil of poetry doesn't make someone a "gentle soul," it makes them manipulative.
I agree.

If I was in her position, I **** sure wouldn't be posting it online. It's sad really and I do feel for her a little bit.

I've learned, you never post things on a dog forum that you don't want opinions or judged on.

ETA- I have a smart phone, unlimited everything and only pay $40 per month. If I were you, I'd get a cheap throw away pay as ypu go phone. Hell, my car insurance isn't even $80 and I have full coverage.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Funny how differences in perception work, Doberluv; I was under the impression that she's a catty, petty individual who makes broad-sweeping judgements about certain types of people, tries too hard to portray herself as eccentric because she thrives on negative attention and pity, wants everything practically handed to her, and believes she's above most of us "regular" people.

Hiding all of that behind a veil of poetry doesn't make someone a "gentle soul," it makes them manipulative.
Word!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I agree.

If I was in her position, I **** sure wouldn't be posting it online. It's sad really and I do feel for her a little bit.

I've learned, you never post things on a dog forum that you don't want opinions or judged on.

ETA- I have a smart phone, unlimited everything and only pay $40 per month. If I were you, I'd get a cheap throw away pay as ypu go phone. Hell, my car insurance isn't even $80 and I have full coverage.
Totally off topic.... but out of curiosity what phone company do you use??? My husband and I pay about $175 a month for both of our phones together and I'm shopping around for better deals so we can drop our cost down a little.

alrighty guys, carry on...

Twin_Dogs

Totally off topic.... but out of curiosity what phone company do you use??? My husband and I pay about $175 a month for both of our phones together and I'm shopping around for better deals so we can drop our cost down a little.

In Canada, FIDO offers $57 unlimited nationwide calling, texting/MMS and 2GB of data which is enough for who constantly have wifi access at work or home. And there are small companies coming out like WIND and MOBILICITY with unlimited everything for less than 50 dollars. Other providers are slowly offering competitive phone plans as well.

And like I said, if I am jobless, i would not be spending that fortune with my phone. I'd find the cheapest deal around. Or Pay as you go. Or better yet, NO CELFONE AT ALL until I find me a job.

I dont know about the US phone carriers. But I'm sure they are far better than their canadian counterpart.

And STEPHY is in Canada. Just saying.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
In Canada, FIDO offers $57 unlimited nationwide calling, texting/MMS and 2GB of data which enough for who constantly have wifi access at work or home. And there are small companies coming out like WIND and MOBILICITY with unlimited everything for less than 50 dollars. Other providers are slowly offering competitive phone plans as well.

And like I said, if I am jobless, i would not be spending that fortune with my phone. I'd find the cheapest deal around. Or Pay as you go. Or better yet, NO CELFONE AT ALL until I find me a job.
She's in Vancouver. Especially since its near Christmas time, she can get Mobilicity for unlimited everything (data, local calling, world text) for 25$

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Or better yet, NO CELFONE AT ALL until I find me a job.
For many people, myself included, a cell is the only phone we have. In order to get a job you need a phone number to be reachable by prospective employers. So I personally would say a phone is essential to getting a job.
Doesn't justify the $80/mo though since we have other Canadian members who have found better deals.

sillysally

Obey the Toad.

I think my dad pays $45 a month for a smart phone with unlimited everything from Straight Talk.

darkchild16

We are Home.
I have to say keep in mind with changing carriers it usually takes TIME to switch numbers and I'm sure its her CURRENT number on job applications.

ETA: The last thing you want to do during holiday hiring is miss the first call (not call back that day) because they usually go on to the next person if its retail.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Food for thought, some carriers force you to pay a couple hundred bucks to cancel a contract if you signed on for a year or more. I have no idea if they do that in Canada, but I had to suck up a bigger than ideal monthly bill temporarily until I found a new job because I couldn't afford to cancel it.

I have to say keep in mind with changing carriers it usually takes TIME to switch numbers and I'm sure its her CURRENT number on job applications.

ETA: The last thing you want to do during holiday hiring is miss the first call (not call back that day) because they usually go on to the next person if its retail.
I've had the same number for eons, switched providers a few times.

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
I'm pretty sure you can keep your number between carriers if you want. I think it might be a law in the US that they have to let you keep your number if you want. It takes no time at all to switch carriers-we've done it with little hassle.

darkchild16

We are Home.
You know what amazes me though. All these people who do not know intimate details of what all is going on (yes she posts alot of it but I'm SURE there is some she doesn't post either because its mundane or not something you would think about) know SO much about what she can and can't do. You don't know EVERY detail of someones life from the internet. Just sayin'

darkchild16

We are Home.
I'm pretty sure you can keep your number between carriers if you want. I think it might be a law in the US that they have to let you keep your number if you want. It takes no time at all to switch carriers-we've done it with little hassle.
To prepaid we have been told a few times it would take a day or two at least.

JessLough

Love My Mutt

Mobilicity allows you to keep your number. For free.

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
You know what amazes me though. All these people who do not know intimate details of what all is going on (yes she posts alot of it but I'm SURE there is some she doesn't post either because its mundane or not something you would think about) know SO much about what she can and can't do. You don't know EVERY detail of someones life from the internet. Just sayin'
Don't complain in detail on the web about being penniless and people won't post suggestions, both friendly and unfriendly, for getting out of that state. Problem solved.

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
spelling

I am still trying to figure out how Come this thread is about her phone. We are talking about a false friend.

Easy peasy don't clicky if ya think she is a liar . I happen to believe her and feel
For her situation. You don't , why come here and he snippy.

I know she has ruffled fur here ,but even if she did yall ripped on her in those threads.
So why keep coming back to be viscious. Bad form.

darkchild16

We are Home.
Don't complain in detail on the web about being penniless and people won't post suggestions, both friendly and unfriendly, for getting out of that state. Problem solved.
my point is everyone saying its so easy. What about Romys example? How do we know she hasn't looked INTO cheaper. I'm just saying being downright mean to people because you don't know their reasoning is getting ridiculous.

Members online