A compilation of random!

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
Here's Bubbles bothering Kimma to play (Bubbles totally blew ALL of her coat LOL):
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=912239368079

Kimma posing with her RN ribbons! I had to get a picture of it for our National Specialty awards ceremony/slide show. She got her RN back in November, but I never took any pics of her with all of of her ribbons:

Pentti playing fetch:

All three <3

And a video of Kimma's second ever Fun Run yesterday! SOOOO much better this time around than when we tried in May. I also worked it better, so that helped hahaha:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBbUQSqXQ9Q

They all look so good together and so similar but so different and unique. I love their dark eyeliner

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
Love the group shot...

Such striking little dogs :)
Haha they are pretty striking! Part of the reason I became interested in them in the first place, TBH. We get attention wherever we go, especially if I have more than one with me at a time. People don't know that they are a breed, so naturally just assume they are a mix and whoever I have with me are litter mates!

They are SOOO cute. Very striking dogs. Love them.
Thanks!!! They have their cute moments :p

Thank you :)

They all look so good together and so similar but so different and unique. I love their dark eyeliner
They really are so different. In looks and personality. People are shocked that I can tell them apart so easily, but honestly once you spend 5 minutes with them, it's obvious who is who LOL. I love their eyeliner, too :p

Members online

No members online now.