River Fun

FG167

Took the poochies to the river and let them swim off some energy - gorgeous day, fun dogs, great weather for pictures! I took in excess of 400+ photos, saved 117 of them...here are a few!

Kastle:

Eden does not swim...she wades, and wallows in mud, like a piglet.

OMG I forgot and got in the water!

Limit, love this awesome pup!

Mid-shake - he's like gumby, his limbs go akimbo!

Equinox

Had to look at these again! Have you uploaded the rest of the 100+ to Facebook? I can never get enough of your crew <3

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Omg gorgeous photos!!!! :O I am in love with Eden... She's so fit and outgoing and adorable. These make me wanna take my pups to the river.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
What a fun little spot! I adore Limit - what a hoot!

I love the shaking off pictures! Limits so gorgeous, need more pictures of him. Like a lot more! Is he enjoying swimming?

FG167

Fabulous pictures!! Where can I see the rest?
The rest are HERE.

I love the shaking off pictures! Limits so gorgeous, need more pictures of him. Like a lot more! Is he enjoying swimming?
Few more of the Limi-monster :)

He does and he doesn't LOL He gets all riled up barking and going crazy that Kastle is swimming and jumping and then goes plunging after him, swims a few yards and then you can hear him think, "OMG what am I doing out here?!?!?" and he swims back. LOL He gets in and swims 2-3 times each time we take him but he seems to not be scared, which is the most important thing to me really.

Ulteed

The pictures are great! Swimming pictures are always a favourite of mine, and I love the ones you got! :)

Members online

No members online now.