McGruff!

Zhucca

Lab Love
Strange situation this weekend. My dog is out spending his weekend at a lake with his lover, Boomer, while I have McGruff here. He's enjoying having me to himself. I find it just plain weird to go to the park without my Dukers.

That's it! :D

Also, check out this swimming video. I take my neighbors 7 month old chocolate lab puppy out to the park sometimes and she's the worst swimmer *ever*. This is the most she has swam and it's hilarious. She looks like she gonna drown. Her name is Cocoa.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/27729224@N06/7721992580/

Xandra

He is just right. Usually yellow field labs look a bit houndy and skinny to me, while the show labs look too thick. McGruff is an awesome looking dog.

Zhucca

Lab Love
He is just right. Usually yellow field labs look a bit houndy and skinny to me, while the show labs look too thick. McGruff is an awesome looking dog.
Thank you so much! He really is quite the good looking guy. If I could find a local breeder whose dogs look like him I'd faint.

He's gorgeous, I love his muscle :D
Thanks!

I adore when you get pictures of McGruff! He's so handsome and always has the best smile happy face going.

And the swimming vid was hysterical. She's trying her heart out!

Ulteed

He's a very handsome boy! I like how he seems to have the same open-mouthed expressions in a lot of the photographs. :)

Members online

No members online now.