Vet Update- Pictures

I just got back from the vets with my dog, She has gained 3.7 pounds in the last 41 days, she is doing well and my vet is not concerned abut the panting, she said I should probally just cut her hair down so she isnt as hot. She said the added weight and the puppies are making her "feel" as if she is hotter. I do keep it kind of warm in my house.

I have an xray booked for the 6th which will be day 53 to find out the size of the litter.

I took a picture yesterday of my girls belly and was wondering if anyone has ANY idea what I am looking at for litter size? She looks huge to me. My vet said she looks great but said I have to wait until the xray. I have no patience and would love at least an idea.

Thanks for any help

Look at that belly! I am glad you are getting the exray. i hve no idea on litter size , but hope it will be any easy whelp.
Thats what I said, she is only 41 days- she still has a couple weeks left, she is a mixed breed dog so I am unsure how many puppies are average for her, know with Shih Tzu they average 3-5 a litter, most are only 3 and with poodles they average 3-8 or so depending on the size of the poodle. so I DONT KNOW....haha....

My vet said she wont guess for me. She was kind of cranky this am. Musta been a bad vacation. lol

Members online