Saga and Maya

Hillside

Original Twin
Hey guys,

I'd like to clarify something, and please believe me that I'm not mad, I feel kind of emo and whiny for even bring it up. I LOVE Maya to death, and it's pretty much a given that they're sisters. I can't wait to meet her!

I know Saga and Maya are practically long lost twins, but seeing "OMG it's Maya!" all the time is bumming me out a little bit. I don't think anybody likes hearing that their dog is *just like* somebody else's, ad infinitum, especially not when it is thier new puppy that they are all gaga over. I want people to enjoy Saga for who she is as an individual, not who she looks like.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest. :)

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Yes ma'am, Hillside! Point taken and noted. :)

Soooo... wanna sacrifice that goat to the weather gods for next Thursday? Think they'd like a brown goat, or a spotty black and white goat? I can't decide...

jess2416

Who woulda thought
I dont think your whiny or anything for saying what you feel :) I honestly cant remember if I have said it, but if I have Im sorry :)

Toller_08

I think I only said it once, when you first got her, simply because I was surprised at the time. I'm sorry though... I do know how that feels. Lots of people (not usually on here) are always comparing Dance to Tango.

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
Hillside- I totally understand where your coming from!
I got your PM and dont worry, i am not upset at all.

I get done with classes the week after next, so... looks like I will be coming down there soon fo a playdate!

milos_mommy

Aww Hillside, i know i made some of those comments and i'm sorry if they upset you. Maya is beautiful, and so is Saga! They do look very much alike but from your pictures i've already noticed a difference in personality. Saga is definately a "cuddly" doberball.

You should be proud you've got a beautiful dog with tons of personality shining through, an individual dog only YOU are lucky enough to have :)

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I get done with classes the week after next, so... looks like I will be coming down there soon fo a playdate!
You'd better! :D I'm soooo excited for all the Dobergirls (and the squeaky Aussie dude) to get together!

What's the date of the Thursday you'll be able to come down Maya? I'll mark it in my calendar, and we shall sacrifice TWO goats to ensure perfect weather!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
If I came across that way I'm truly sorry. When you first got Saga you were so excited about that idea that they might be pratically sisters and they look so much alike that it's hard for me not to see Saga and think to myself just how much she looks like Maya. Saga is really starting to build up a special place in my heart and I truly love seeing pictures of her. You are right. She is an individual. I can see how it would get frustrating when people constantly compare.

Members online

No members online now.