Oh No!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Update on Maxis

I went out to Maxis's pen this morning to feed him. Well he has really come out of his shell. He is playful at times and he sorta cuddles he likes to put his head in our laps or on a shoulder and just close his eyes. Jamie works with him more nowadays with gaining trust as he is going to be his dog and he is also getting his Akita Buzz used to Maxis. Maxs has now had all of his shots and has been dewormed he still needs to be neutered but still we're taking some strides he is also micorchipped! Anyways i went out there I love it because he shows excitement now when someone comes to his pen with or with out food. So i was talking to him as I was walking to his pen and she was just getting all worked up his dog tags tickeling. I open the gate and i always try to make as little space as possible when I go in there so he doesent take off. Well I don't know what happened but he some how got out between my legs and took off for his former home at the speed of light (the woods!).

Maxis is still learning to come Jamie and I have figured he has been wild for a long time. So im screaming his name but of course he is'nt wanting to some back. Jamie was up luckily and i ran in the house and told him Maxis was loose. He ran out of the house we considered using the atv to catch him but he would hear us coming and run before we even saw him. All I could think was thankfully he has his collar and tags on so people know hopefully he is obviousely a pet (well sort of). So we took off on foot to find him no luck nothing.

We just got back a bit after 1pm with no luck. We have everyone in town on the look out for him. Funny how they were all so quick to want him PTS when he was a stray but now their concerned and promise to grab him if they see him.

I am extremly worried as in Maxis's wild days he was known to travel miles between towns he has a huge amount of energy for an old guy.Im hoping he will stop at someones house or something or maybe animal control can catch him since he is now more people friendly. Pray for our boy to be returned safely or possibly for him to return on his own safely.

Im trying to be optimistic he was treated the best here and he knows he can get fed here without having to hunt or work for it. Oh please let him be safe! :(

Gustav

Don't encourage me..
Oh Maxis go home and stop worrying Scarlette!! I'm sure he'll be home for one of your delicious raw dinners very soon!!

It may take him a day or two, but I think he'll be back . . . he may be having a last howling before he settles into domestication. There may be a female out there in season too.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
Still no news. Renee me and Gustav were thinking the same thing about a female out there in heat.I got tons of peopleon the look out and I plan on printing out fliers and if by tomarow he is not home i will put them up....

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Wonder what he is thinking..he came to you once, and i believe in my heart he will be back. If the female close by is in season that would be the best place to keep checking. Darn it wonder why he left? Would give anything to be able to hear his thoughts. Go back to Scarlette Maxis..gonna think it as hard as i can. Thank goodness the public's opnion of him have changed and he has id..you have been so good to him.

Members online