What do you think about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
I am disgusted at Yuckaduck. She told us that Yukon was neutered. And she's breeding him, after all the temperament problems she had with him???? I wish there was a way to let all those potential puppy buyers know how unstable Yukon was. And after lying about that, who knows where Hope came from? She originally said Hope was a rescue, than recanted and said that Hope was a registered breeding dog being "cared for" by a rescue.

What a liar.

sheps4me

:rolleyes: Isn't this the same person who was adamantly opposed to BYBs? That certainly sounds like the type of litter she's planning to produce.
And I thought all of her pups would only go to police departments. She wasn't planning on producing "pets" because she's breeding "working dogs" that would be too high in drive for the average owner? :rolleyes:

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
sheps4me said:
:rolleyes: Isn't this the same person who was adamantly opposed to BYBs? That certainly sounds like the type of litter she's planning to produce.
And I thought all of her pups would only go to police departments. She wasn't planning on producing "pets" because she's breeding "working dogs" that would be too high in drive for the average owner? :rolleyes:
Yup, same person. I know she posted many times talking about how Yukon had aggression issues towards her children. Then she said that his temperament was too "crappy" so she had him neutered.

TheWonderPuppies

Pres. Of Gutter Club.....
I thought Yukon wasnt well behaved and she wouldnt breed him because of his temperment problems now im realy confused i also thought hope was fixed and she said she was going toget Yukon fixed because of his problems

DanL

I read somewhere else that Hope bit one of her kids too. This is exactly the kind of dogs who should NOT be bred!

Fran27

I can't say I'm surprised, she already lied on that other forum. Remember the drama when someone went to post here about it?

I agree that it's disgusting, and I'm still unsure she ever had a rescue in the first place (she posted lots of pics but never of the rescue dogs...), but I can't believe she's going to breed Yukon anyway... Grrrrr! Isn't he like 1 year old also?

Where has she been anyway?

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
Fran27 said:
Where has she been anyway?
Don't know, don't care. I'm just worried for all those people who will buy these puppies. Sire has aggression problems, and if I remember right, dam had multiple behavioral problems including submissive peeing. Definately NOT what you look for in a breeding quality shepherd.

DanL

Not only that, he's also a King Shepherd now. So, a working line dog, but a KS too? Amazing!
http://www.hoobly.com/0/0/225709.html

Fran, he's younger than my dog so he's got to be 10 months or so. So, you know there is no hip cert or anything like that going on.

sheps4me

I think she bounces from forum to forum, spreading her fiction and then leaving when people actually start to catch on. Maybe she's started her own BYBsRus forum. :D
That's the downside to Internet forums - people can sign on and say anything at all and the honest people will take it as truth.

DanL

I agree sheps- she hasn't posted here since some other people besides me started to ask her questions about her "breeding" program.

DanL

Gempress said:
It says you can rate the seller...

Oooh, I'm SOOO tempted....
lol, I saw that too. Might be worth an account for that alone. At least reference the cross posted ads that say 2 different things about the sire.

joce

You could leave feedback witha a link to her threads talking about the dogs problems:)

Mordy

Quigleyfied
Why am I not surprised.

Yukon having an "excellent temperment" and the puppies of this litter are expected to have "nerves of steel"?

The dogs don't even have a freaking title on them as far as I know, and is either of them even 2 years old already???

Good grief. It's not like the GSD breed is in enough trouble from BYBs already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.