The Venting Thread

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
My poor dogs haven't had a walk in a week. I have been so sick all week long and now I'm finally feeling a bit better but it's in the 30s and raining lightly outside. Normally I'd brave it but even standing out at the barn hunt a few minutes made me shiver and I really don't want to get sick again. Mia is boring holes through me and whining wanting to go get her running time in.

So sorry dogs! Wish it would always be nice on my days off!

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Grrrrrr. Hannah has been working very hard to earn money and has been saving it up to buy a T shirt from etsy with Anna and Elsa on it and personalized with her name. I ordered it 15 days ago and I've heard ZIP from the seller.

Went and checked the feedback and it's TERRIBLE. All people complaining of the same thing. No seller communication and not receiving the product even when the seller said it was shipped. I KNOW BETTER. I'm not NEW to etsy. Why didn't I check the feedback? Now poor Hannah is likely not going to get the shirt that she worked so hard for. I mean, it's not like I can't get shirts from that movie elsewhere but it's just frustrating seeing how hard she has been working to earn it and some schmuck can't be bothered to fulfill their obligation :(

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Why is the high 26 tomorrow? And why is it supposed to rain?

I want to go on a multi-hour hike. I'm pouting.
I'm finding it terribly sad that I am jealous of 26 degree weather.

I just want it to stop feeling like January. Heck, even if it ever does warm up, there is so much freaking snow that it is going to take forever for it to melt enough for us to actually do something fun outside :(

teacuptiger

floor dancer
So, was watching Merlin when I start to feel a mite sleepy... And I look at the time!! 1 am! There goes that "gonna start getting on a normal-ish schedule again" thing.

I've been awake since 5am. I should be waaay more tired. At least I know those b-12 vitamins are working. Darn shame I've run out of them though. Sometimes, I can't tell what I'm lacking in (I've had iron and b-12 anemia for a while now), but I was actually feeling pretty good today. Back is starting to hurt a lot again, but otherwise I feel almost human.

This is a wimpy vent.

GipsyQueen

Ugh. Someone stole my "Gipsy" Lantern, that I light on her Birthday and on the anniversery of her death. Her Birthday was yesterday and I had it out, and forgot to put it in last night and someone just stole it.
I'm probably more upset about this than I should be. :(

Dogs6

Plus One
I saw an ad for a full time job that I would absolutely love!!! But I don't have the experience or skills yet to do it and the advertisement specifically said that they did not have time to train applicants. I'm unreasonably upset about this especially as my new (part time) job will take the time to train me and I will gain the experience and skill I need. But I just really wanted THIS job. Why could this not be a year from now when I've been trained haha

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Ugh. Someone stole my "Gipsy" Lantern, that I light on her Birthday and on the anniversery of her death. Her Birthday was yesterday and I had it out, and forgot to put it in last night and someone just stole it.
I'm sorry that happened (((Hugs)))
Jeez...what wrong with people?

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
That's so horrible and I'm upset for you. :(

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I drank way too much last nigh, had a blast, and now I feel like I'm dying. Ughhhhhh. And I can't even blame anyone but myself for my pain!

Lyzelle

IT IS COLD. I DISAPPROVE.

Ugh. Ice warnings and everything. Yuck. Do not want. I wanted Mexican and more makeup and clothes shopping! Boooo

Xandra

Wow that SUCKS. Seriously who does that??

Maybe try shopping for a new one now, that always puts me in a better mood then I lose something.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I have barely left my house in 5 days. I was sick for 4 days. Missed work for 2 of those. Then it's been miserable outside. We did do agility/tricks/barn hunt class yesterday thank god or I'd go insane.

I've watched tons of movies and played lots of pokemon.

Members online