The Good News thread

Saeleofu

DOCTOR WHO IS GOING TO BE AIRED ON A LOCAL CHANNEL STARTING MAY 10TH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is when I'm glad I don't have cable ;)

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Ryan and I have started adult financial decision business, prompted by him getting a pretty nice raise earlier this week.

We are looking at the real possibility of buying a home within the next 2-3 years and that is really exciting!

Saeleofu

I'm doing my gecko study as I type. It's rather fun. But more importantly, I've heard SO many people say crested don't drink from a water bowl. What has Jagger done for the past 10 minutes off and on? DRINK FROM THE WATER BOWL. I have data lol.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Ryan and I have started adult financial decision business, prompted by him getting a pretty nice raise earlier this week.

We are looking at the real possibility of buying a home within the next 2-3 years and that is really exciting!
Whoo, awesome!!

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
BUT THIS IS MINE NOW.

I AM SO HAPPY.
Uh, this is awesome. I need it. I don't think it ever showed up around here. Does it come with a game or just the 3DS? I had the Pikachu edition Gameboy Color. I definitely still have the game, and I might even still have the Gameboy. It was the best thing ever.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Uh, this is awesome. I need it. I don't think it ever showed up around here. Does it come with a game or just the 3DS? I had the Pikachu edition Gameboy Color. I definitely still have the game, and I might even still have the Gameboy. It was the best thing ever.
It's just the 3DS, they don't bundle games that often anymore - or if they do it's something like MarioKart haha. There is a new Pokemon game coming out in October, so it's possible they will either re-release the Pikachu at that time OR they will release another limited edition that Japan already had, the Black Charizard?

That looks pretty sweet too. Buuuuuut it's not Pikachu.

There are rumors that Wal-Mart stores might be getting another shipment on the 8th but nobody is really able to confirm it, and some people are speculating it's just going to be their online warehouse rather than in stores (sometimes you are able to get a screen to pop up with a "ship to store available on 4/8.")

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Thanks guys :D

In addition, I found out today that I only have about $5k left in student loans. On my next day off I'm going to be going to two different banks (really hoping that Ryan's bank can just do what I would like them to, for ease of joint savings account) to discuss options that should simplify and hopefully expedite the paying off of my credit card debt (I don't have a lot, but I don't like having any at all!!), and then I can throw myself toward getting rid of those student loans.

Then I can be DEBT FREE!!

...then I can buy a house.

And never be debt free again :p

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Thanks guys :D

In addition, I found out today that I only have about $5k left in student loans. On my next day off I'm going to be going to two different banks (really hoping that Ryan's bank can just do what I would like them to, for ease of joint savings account) to discuss options that should simplify and hopefully expedite the paying off of my credit card debt (I don't have a lot, but I don't like having any at all!!), and then I can throw myself toward getting rid of those student loans.

Then I can be DEBT FREE!!

...then I can buy a house.

And never be debt free again :p
Awesome! Josh and I have been doing the Total Money Makeover with Dave Ramsey. I'm loving the progress so far. :) We will be taking a class through a church coming up soon, as well.

House for us hopefully in a year or so! Woot!

Also, I'm starting riding lessons again. :D And.. agility tonight with Rider and a haircut. Good day!

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
It's just the 3DS, they don't bundle games that often anymore - or if they do it's something like MarioKart haha. There is a new Pokemon game coming out in October, so it's possible they will either re-release the Pikachu at that time OR they will release another limited edition that Japan already had, the Black Charizard?

That looks pretty sweet too. Buuuuuut it's not Pikachu.

There are rumors that Wal-Mart stores might be getting another shipment on the 8th but nobody is really able to confirm it, and some people are speculating it's just going to be their online warehouse rather than in stores (sometimes you are able to get a screen to pop up with a "ship to store available on 4/8.")
The Charizard edition looks awesome, too. Like you, though, I'm partial to Pikachu. :p Of the few cards I kept, though, Charizard and my Japanese Charmeleon are among them.

I'll have to go check Walmart out here. I already have a 3DS though, and sold the other because I can't play two, lol. I wanted the Flame Red 3DS when it came out, but it came bundled with MarioKart and I already had that. Then I wanted Midnight Purple when it came out, but I really didn't need another one.

And now I remember that I still haven't found my Sheep GBA cartridge. It was never released in the US and it was a pain to get. You play as a Border Collie and herd sheep. Best game ever.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I can't wait to be done with landlords. House is looking like it'll be this year. Yard and nice air conditioning system and room for agility stuff and two car garage and no shared walls. And And and PUPPY!

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
I can't wait to be done with landlords. House is looking like it'll be this year. Yard and nice air conditioning system and room for agility stuff and two car garage and no shared walls. And And and PUPPY!
YIPEEE!! WOOT WOOT, that is so awesome. Because you know you need a puppy like this year and a house :)

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Got four new Lane Bryant bras for less than $20 shipped, they came today :D My boobs don't need to squish into a size too small anymore, woohoo!

Members online

No members online now.