I need a time machine

Locke

It's looking like I'll be able to get a dog this coming summer :) I am so excited!!!!!!!!!

Just had to share!

I'm hoping to find a poodley/terrier mix somewhere. I have my eye on a few dogs right now, but I doubt they'll still be available in the summer.

I want Sully more than anything
http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/24111013
So funny you want him. I was going to tell my boss she needs him for her dad lol he wants a big scruffy mutt

ETA reminds me of a time when people would say doodles never end up in rescue.

BlackPuppy

Owned by Belgians
Waiting is so hard!

I had a puppy all lined up in Germany for 2010. I reserved something like 9 months in advance. Something happened though and I wasn't able to get that puppy. That's when the waiting really sucks.

Locke

So funny you want him. I was going to tell my boss she needs him for her dad lol he wants a big scruffy mutt

ETA reminds me of a time when people would say doodles never end up in rescue.
If your boss gets him, PLEASE post pictures all the time!!! (I would love Blaze and Solo pics too!)

He is everything I want in a dog, it just sucks that the timing is all wrong!! Although, that rescue has awesome dogs available on a regular basis, so I'm sure the perfect pup will be waiting for me when I'm ready!

The hardest part about waiting is that I have so much free time to dedicate to a dog right now, and my poor old poodle man Matrix just isn't up to park trips anymore.

Sigh....

Members online

No members online now.