Database errors???

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Anybody else getting tons of database errors? I'll log on chaz, look at a post or two, and then try to click to another chaz forum and every link gives me a "database error". I understand that things are being worked on, but its getting really frustrating to come on chaz and be unable to access anything after a minute or two of being on here. I leave for a few minutes, then come back and have to leave again for a few minutes because of all the "database error" messages I receive.

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest
LOLOL i just started a new thread about the same thing. we must have posted at the same time.

Maxy24

Yup I'll click on a thread and get the error and then go back and try again and it will be fine. it's not too annoying though, I just hope it's not foreshadowing another crash :(

bubbatd

Same here !!! couldn't get past 1st page this morning . Have to go to last post and work backwards . Chaz is aware of it .....

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Ya I keep getting the database errors as well. I had to go to a different website to see if it was just chaz or my internet. It's getting annoying.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I've bee getting them for the past week or so - it's even gotten to the point that I can't access Chaz for days on end in certain areas... it's driving me NUTS.

yoko

:eek: i didn't know they were this common? i mean i get them once in a while but the past half week/week i've been fine and haven't seen them. and the times i have got them and were completely unable to get online it usually came back up in a couple hours.

Aquavibe

i've had same problems yesterday... i think it's a problem from the servers where chaz is hosted.

Members online

No members online now.