Hello - New here!

Hello Everyone!

My name is Beth and I live in the surface of the sun (The Phoenix Valley, Arizona, US, North America, Earth, well you get the idea)

I share my home with my Husband and two small female children that shall henceforth be known as "the spawn".

We have quite a collection of critters within our midst. The non-canine members of our "zoo" consist of the following: My two rats (Washburne & Jayne), One spawns two mice (Monkey & Brave), one spawns two English Budgies (Popcorn & Rainbow), Four cats of various ownership (Quiz, Pixel, Aurora, Kimi) and Three ferrets whose ownership is hotly contested (Oswin, The Dookter, and Stormageddon)

If you couldnt' tell by now - we are quite the family of nerds.

The canine members of our family are as follows:

Kay: Mastiff, female (spayed), 5yrs old
Gideon: Bouvier Des Flandres, male (neutered), 14mo's old
Harper: Bouvier Des Flandres, female, 3mo's old (Gideon's half sister)
Rupert: German Shepherd, male, 2mo's old

We weren't really planning on Rupert but a very good friend of mine who breeds/shows German shepherds had a litter and by some stealthy evil ploy on her part she somehow got him weaseled into the household.

It has worked out well though because he and Harper tire one another out.
Thankfully we are on almost an acre of fenced in property with a separately fenced in pool and have lots of doggy things set up (agility, flyball, ect)

Look forward to getting to know everyone and their dogs!

Beth & Crew

houlahoops

Welcome! It sounds like you have quite the household! Can't wait to hear more about your critters (and...cough...photos...)

Welcome! Fabulous introduction, it could only get better with... PICTURES! (especially fluffy Bouvier puppy pictures:D )

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Welcome to Chaz! You only live a couple hours away from me.
Ditto on the pictures. :D

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Welcome! We totally need photos!

PS - I though Kay was a Fila... we have a ton of Fila people here (well I guess "a ton" is relative, since Filas aren't very common) but still - I'm sure the Fila folks would like to see photos of Kay/Kaylee. Do you still have Harper the Wolfhound?

Members online