Sit! Good dog.
He has it down.

[/img]

And generally looking cute.

And handsome.

Boogie is always cute :)

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Thanks, we think so! A pain in the arse, but so gorgeous he gets away with it :D

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I love seeing both of your dogs, and your siggy is just priceless. They compliment each other in their personalities. I wonder if Fred will get Victor's old man wrinkle (just one) that runs horizontally across his brow when he puts his head down. :D
Head tilt dies...pointer ears..dies again.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I love seeing both of your dogs, and your siggy is just priceless. They compliment each other in their personalities. I wonder if Fred will get Victor's old man wrinkle (just one) that runs horizontally across his brow when he puts his head down. :D
Head tilt dies...pointer ears..dies again.
Thank you :) He already has it, I was trying to get a picture earlier as he hung his head off the sofa!

They are fun dogs, keep us laughing and smiling :) and we get so many compliments on them from people who stop by, which is lovely!

Toller_08

He is so handsome and adorable all at once! I've recently gotten to know some nice GSPs and really, really like them.

Bodhi is as pretty as ever, too. :)

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Fred doesn't look real to me. He is too squishy and handsome and his color is too chocolate-y to be real.

Members online

No members online now.