been a long time

nancy2394

Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I am so busy with life... it's hard to get on here like I used to. TJ is doing well since his massive heart attack. He still has some issues... but there's not much he can do about it. He has numbness in his legs where they harvested the vessels for his bypasses. His personality has changed a bit since the heart attack. He's grumpy a lot and i'm not used to seeing him get so grumpy :( They say that's fairly typical after what he went through.

Arielle is doing well. She has a couple of months left of cosmetology school and she will graduate. She's branching out into nails and waxing as well. She's doing very well in school. She bought her first car... finally! lol She still lives with us, and I expect her to spread her wings once she's got her feet on the ground financially. She has been dating the same boy going on 3 years. We have managed to get on civil terms with jake and marty (didn't think that would ever happen...lol)

Alexis and allie are growing like weeds! I just adore them to pieces. I will upload some recent pics when i get a chance. Allie is the younger one and she will be 3 in september, alexis just turned 4 this past june.

I have managed to lose 40 pounds and keep it off for quite some time now. I need to lose a whole lot more, but it's a start. I still work full time nights at the hospital. I have expanded my little side business to crochet items. I still do the headbands and bows. I do pretty well with it. It's a nice hobby for me, but it sure does suck up a lot of my time...lol

Lola is still my baby poochie She's still a mamma's girl and loves to snuggle with me. Arielle came home with a puppy a few months ago and lola really enjoys her. The new dog's name is lilly. I'll post some pics of her too. She's a sweet dog. We still have our cat cocoa. They all love each other and play so well together.

I can't think of anything else to update you guys with. I hope everyone is doing well on here. When i have more time i will try and get caught up on some posts. Take care!

Good to see you here (even though I see you on FB sometimes, it's not the same ;) ) It's also good to know that thing have smoothed out. Hopefully TJ will over time as well. He can't enjoy being grumpy; that's so not his nature.

Members online

No members online now.