What did your dogs get for Christmas?

I had almost more fun buying and wrapping (and helping to unwrap!) my dogs presents than I did my own lol.

Missy got a giant Bradley Bone (a frosted biscuit-type thing), a large Himalayan chew, and a Kong Genius.

Jack got a mini Bradley Bone, a bag of chicken jerky (True Chews), and a gingerbread man HuggleHound.

Sassy got a pretty pink collar, a catnip sardine (Yeooow!), and a little jingle ball thingy.

So...what did your pets get for Christmas?

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Besides some treats, she got a new tug toy, a Moose with 5 squeakers - stomach and each limb. It was a hit right away.

MicksMom

I had almost more fun buying and wrapping (and helping to unwrap!) my dogs presents than I did my own lol...
Hang on, you had to help them unwrap their gifts? Oh, geesh- not only does Caleb unwrap his gifts, he'll gladly help anyone unwrap theirs who lets him. :)

Christmas was kind of sparse this year. Caleb got a bone shaped toy that floats, a rubber stick shaped squeaky toy and a sow's ear. In his stocking he got 3 packs of bacon treats.

M

MyHorseMyRules

Mine got spoiled by Linds. They're going to be so sad when they get home and have to relearn manners.

Brattina88

A crap load of orbee toys ;) My room smelled minty for weeks... I'm glad they finally got to open them and play with them lol

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
The pups all got cookies. Mira also got a backpack of her own -- Ruffwear Palisades.

Brie got a new cat harness, that actually fits, for outdoor play :):

She is displeased:

Love those photos Shai.Your dogs pose really well,and your cat...well....looks unimpressed to say the least!
Coco got....nothing!Just alot more treats then normal and 24/7 attention from my family!

elegy

overdogged
Steve got a Foggy Mountain Snuggler coat

a new can of tennis balls, and a new hyperflite Jawz frisbee.

Luce got a bed. (Ok, it was supposed to be for all the dogs, but she's not really into sharing.)

They also got a FitPaws Peanut, and the bullies got a 30 pound bag of TOTW kibble.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Oh, geesh- not only does Caleb unwrap his gifts, he'll gladly help anyone unwrap theirs who lets him. ]
Let is an interesting word. Both of mine were fighting t help the whole family help. Heads in gift bags if you didn't move quick enough..

Mine got a heated pad to warm a dog bed, and multiple types of treats.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Juno got a big squeaky plush snake

And a Zany Ball but I have no pictures of that (just a video of her unwrapping it). She LOVES the snake and my nephews loved playing tug with her this afternoon lol. I shut it in her toy bin because she destroys plush toys if she's not supervised... and she sat next to it and whined and whined and whined.
I thought the Zany Ball would be fun (it vibrates and rolls around on the floor) but Juno just lays down with it and starts chewing on it like she does with any other ball. Completely oblivious to it vibrating in her mouth apparently.

Lucy just got extra treats, she doesn't play with toys.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Well, I am gonna add he ferrets as well ;)

Rosey got a monkey stuffy, feel good lamb ranch bars, daily dream treats pheasant, a can of pedigree wet food (guilty treat), and some treats from the dollar store to stocking stuffers. She also got some salmon treats and some bully sticks from alliemackie :) plus he stuff she received from her secret Santa on here, and Jessie and Ian sent her...uhh...something. I honestly can't remember what, but I have some pictures to upload anyway.

Rascal specifically got a large cat tumble bed, he adores it.

Harley and Renegade both got a bag of banana Bandit treats, plus they got a banana hammock for their portion of the cage, to match their monkey hammock.

Then all 3 ferrets got to share a double tunnel house, some flex-e fun-nels (essentially a tube the stretches out), And a turtle bed. Plus our secret Santa sent a few things for them, as well as Jessie sent both Rascal and Rennie some treats, and Harley a banana stuffie.

We still have 2 secret Santa packages on the way...

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Oh and she got a new agility bag... It's actually just the reusable bag my Lululemon hoodie came in but jeeze those bags are sturdy and it even has a snap at the top to close it up a bit. It's bigger than her old reusable Lululemon bag her stuff was in too.

Members online